BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

BKatt private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @gspieler!
Post 276 IP   flag post
Original private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, My name is Original.

I am a Rapper from South Africa and manage my own youtube channel and the production of my music, here is my mixtape...clickable text
Post 277 IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Original

Welcome.

What brings you here?

How can we help?
Post 278 IP   flag post
diane4321 private msg quote post Address this user
HI Bill, I was reviewing Meetups and I came across a site that mentioned blogging. Being curious I clicked further and came upon your name. Being even more curious I dug a bit deeper and was/am intrigued with your journey to becoming a well known blogger with a vast amount of knowledge. It is mentioned that you share information.
I am in transition with my life journey and wish to learn more about blogging. Where does one start?
Thank you,
Diane Schaffer
Post 279 IP   flag post
@diane4321

Welcome!

One starts with the end in mind - even vaguely.

What is it you would like to see happen?

Blog foe fun?
Make your blog your platform?
Blog for a living?
Post 280 IP   flag post

diane4321 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Bill,
Super thanks for your response. I have been a relationship coach for a few years and coached individuals/couples accordingly. Got bored with it and put together a platform for transformational balance--due to my training and lots of big time life experiences. I wish to have my blog for a platform and for a living-for the curious, for the individual that wants to transform but their thoughts are" hey I am ok so why change BUT there is a piece missing in my life, relationship etc. I have not blogged and with that believe that blogging is helpful just as face to face sessions and group sessions.
Post 281 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@diane4321

Hi Diane,

Glad you found this place. A lot of good things to be found here. Blogging can serve many purposes from writing for fun, to personal therapy, to business promotion, to writing (blogging) for profit.

Here's a PDF ebook that might be useful in helping you find your path.

Business Blogging

Post 282 IP   flag post
vicky4227 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, this is My name is Marshal Favour. Heard so much about bill so i decided to join this network, interact and hopefully grow as a blogger and internet marketer.
Post 283 IP   flag post
@vicky4227 Welcome! Heard so much about me and still came. 8-)

Hope we can help you out here.
Post 284 IP   flag post
vicky4227 private msg quote post Address this user
I have faith you will
Post 285 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome. Yes, Bill is a fantastic resource. I've learned a ton on the forum.
Post 286 IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@vicky4227 Great to meet you!
Post 287 IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@diane4321 It's great to meet you. Do you journal your thoughts and ideas?
Post 288 IP   flag post
hagitkoren private msg quote post Address this user
I'm Hagit, looking to pursue a career in marketing after engineering career.
Post 289 IP   flag post
Aiden private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone! Really happy to be in such an environment as this. I'm an entrepreneur just like the rest of you. Currently in Real Estate within the Bay Area. Feel free to reach out to me =]
Post 290 IP   flag post
@Aiden

Welcome! Which part of the Bay Area?

I am in the south bay.
Post 291 IP   flag post
@hagitkoren

Welcome! Why marketing after engineering? What's the big plan?
Post 292 IP   flag post
erikaharvey private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I'm Erika and I'm a nurse who is a reluctant entrepreneur but can't think of anyone that would be more passionate about solving the problem I'm working on than me, so here I am
My product is in the healthcare industry, focused on elder care facilities and their caregivers helping them remain in compliance regarding their cognitively impaired patients wandering tendencies.
Post 293 IP   flag post
@erikaharvey

I am glad you are passionate abt that cuz I dont know what it is. 8-)

I do have a significant following of the 55+ and more so of the 65+. I am interested.
Post 294 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@erikaharvey--So glad you are passionate about such an important topic. We keep hearing about elder care abuse. Such a vulnerable population that can't fend off bad behavior. Glad you are on the team.
Post 295 IP   flag post
Sorry, let me give you my elevator pitch:
I designed a hardware device that provides elder care facilities the ability to proactively prevent their Alzheimer's patients from wandering through the use of discretely placed biosensors, predictive analytics and real-time indoor location monitoring that does not require BLE's or GPS triangulation.
Post 296 IP   flag post
@gspieler thank you so much for the welcome and yes. Its been my rally cry since I was young. started off getting black eyes because I got so mad at the kids that bullied the less "forceful " of the class to now battling for the voice of those so often overlooked in the world of tech to be heard.
Post 297 IP   flag post
Lisa1016 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

I am here through an invitation from Bill as I'm working with him through Heart Ambassadors. Our group is publishing a blog and we are learning how to become skilled bloggers! I have learned so much in such a short amount of time as Bill is a WEALTH of knowledge and expertise. I am so excited to get my own blog going, also!

My background is elementary teaching, corporate training, executive coaching and a human development entrepreneur. I founded Source Potential in 1999 to provide different learning tools and approaches for corporate training programs in customer service, leadership, service quality and personality. Most of my clients were financials up to the recession hit of 2008, and then I found senior living and biotech companies as clients providing training services and coaching for Executives and staff.

In 2014, I received an assignment to assess Memory Care units in senior living. This is where I suggested HeartMath to reduce stress and increase the coherency and calm of Memory Care environments. I believed this would reduce agitation in Alzheimer/dementia residents and help in the high turnover of Memory Care staff. I was given 90 days to produce results and they were phenomenal! I was able to present the findings at CALA state conference and help other senior living companies. From this experience, I became a Heart Ambassador, certified trainer and licensed coach.

My business has now changed tremendously based on my practices with heart-focused techniques and practices that help me access my intuition and heart's guidance daily.

Presently, I'm redesigning my services and offerings once again to truly reflect what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm an Angel intuitive and ordained minister providing services for weddings, home blessings, life passages and more. My intuitive gifts are skyrocketing. I'm finally, with courage and trust, promoting my spiritual services and gifts. In alignment, one of my passions is writing. I have contributed to spiritual books with authoring 12 prayers in "365 Days of Angel Prayers" and two guided meditations in "111 Morning Meditations."

Another passion of my heart is authoring new programs for "Inner Leadership." One program is co-creating The Alchemist Leader with Dr. Carol Ritberger where we will be presenting at a conference in September. I'm developing my own coaching package for promoting Inner Leadership in daily living through heart exploration, activation and healing...coming soon.

Bill will say this is a very LONG introduction with too many paragraphs! ha-ha. My new branding coach says it's time to get my writing and heart-focused, spiritual services out there.

So, Bill, thank you for providing such wonderful guidance in blog writing as I want to write, author and publish. I'm eager to learn all that is posted here and learn from others.

Cheers!!
Post 298 IP   flag post
@Lisa1016

Welcome! Long intros are welcome. I feel like I really know more abt you. We dont get to go deep in the class.

Thanks for your warm intro. Plz dive in. Ask hard questions.

Let's change the world from the inside out.
Post 299 IP   flag post
shevacarr private msg quote post Address this user
So great to see you here Lisa and learn more about you from your wonderfully generous word use! LOVE YOU AND CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY TOGETHER MORE IN BLOGLANDIA!
Post 300 IP   flag post
@Belew
Hi Bill...my webmaster wants to know if it is better to host our blog directly on our current website (lisaaclayton.com) or create another domain to host our blog? She feels we have so much on our website that our blog will get lost or overlooked. I haven't "officially" started to blog so we are open to any suggestions. Thanks!
Post 301 IP   flag post
@Lisa1016

By all means, keep it on your current website. No need to create another domain.
Post 302 IP   flag post
LanceMadden private msg quote post Address this user
.@Lisa1016

As Belew said, definitely on the same site. I would suggest using lisaaclayton.com/blog as the URL.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I would love to read a few articles!
Post 303 IP   flag post
Thank you @LanceMadden! I'm all set up with my URL (the exact one you suggested) and have a few former blog posts, all before I understood what a blog can do and how to do it. Now that I'm learning from Bill, I will be writing my blogs much differently.
Post 304 IP   flag post
bomber410 private msg quote post Address this user
I joined the Social Media Marketing Strategies and Networking meet up in Boston. This forum is associated with the meet up. So here I am.

Semi-retired marketer working freelance projects here on the north shore of Boston, I'm focused on digital marketing, content and communications, and social media.

I want to stay fresh, fill in my knowledge gaps by listening to smart people, and maybe, just maybe, I may have something to offer to others.
Post 305 IP   flag post
30322 308 30
destitute