BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Member morningstar private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

Thank you so much for sharing my site -- that means a lot to me. I would love to hear your stories, let me if and when you are ready to share.

By the way where in Australia are you? My brother lives in Melbourne and I really enjoyed my time there. I toyed with the idea of moving there myself.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@morningstar I live 2 hours north of Melbourne in between Ballarat and Bendigo in a little town called Dunolly.

You should definitely move here. I'm beginning to think we are the sanest people on the planet ... for a bunch of crazies!

We should chat more. I'll PM you my details
Post 127 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@morningstar

I agree fully with you about not putting your worth, or value, into the hands of others. It applies to both sexes!

There is a quote I reference often, attributed to Thomas Cooley from his looking glass self concept, "I am not who you think I am; I am not who I think I am; I am who I think you think I am."

It speaks to being seduced by what we think other people think about us, which is defacto putting our worth in the hands of others. We all do it, or have done it, at one time or another.

It takes strength to find our own inner angels and rise above all that.

I look forward to chatting with you in the forum from time to time.
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Member EmilyB private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I have arrived here from twitter and I am currently writing my first fantasy novel. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and contributing to the forum. Thank you
Emily
Post 129 • IP   flag post
@EmilyB

Hi Emily,

What is your novel about? Sounds exciting, I can't wait to hear more about it.
Post 130 • IP   flag post

@EmilyB Great to meet another author. Are you planning to self-publish?
Post 131 • IP   flag post
Hi @morningstar
Thank you, early stages at the moment but it is be a mixture of fantasy and parallel worlds with quantum physics thrown in.
Post 132 • IP   flag post
@EmilyB

Oooh sounds like my kind of novel
Post 133 • IP   flag post
Hi @SusanDay good to meet you too. Yes I am planning on self publishing.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
@morningstar Thank you
Post 135 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@EmilyB

How did you come to be interested in fantasy?
Post 136 • IP   flag post
@Belew hi, I have been interested in fantasy as long as I can remember especially dragons, so much I actually got a couple of tattoos of dragons. I usually tell my children stories of dragon lords and fairies and other mythical creatures. I hope they enjoy believing in them for a long time. I also love sci fi and I like to mix the two in my stories.
Post 137 • IP   flag post
@EmilyB That's great. Let me know if I can be of assistance. I have been self-publishing for 7 years now.

Agree with @morningstar It sounds like a great story.
Post 138 • IP   flag post
Thank you @SusanDay I will keep you in mind.
Post 139 • IP   flag post
@EmilyB

Ooooo... quantum physics! One of my passions. My interest trends into the time travel realm more than the fantasy, but dragons are cool. I actually own a real Scottish Claymore -- the two-handed kind, not the fancy cupped English ceremonial version. It's for taking care of zombies or dragons, whichever come first!

Post 140 • IP   flag post
Hi @Rev Nice to meet you. Love your Scottish Claymore but I would only use it to slay zombies not Dragons. I read a lot on quantum physics but I would love to study it one day as I think its an interesting subject especially time travel and parallel world's.
Post 141 • IP   flag post
Member ariong private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I am Richard from Uganda and hope to have positive contributions to this forum.

I like the idea and would like to learn more
Post 142 • IP   flag post
@ariong Welcome Richard.

Look forward to learning from you and giving back.

What do you do?
Post 143 • IP   flag post
Member pilotboync private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I'm Christopher and honestly I'm kinda lost at the moment. lol

Thanks
Post 144 • IP   flag post
@pilotboync

My wife calls me sometimes and says the same thing. She asks me for directions and I have to have a starting point.

I ask her to look up and tell me what she sees. Sign posts, corner signs for streets ... anything.

Look up Christopher. Tell me what you see and we'll go from there.
Post 145 • IP   flag post
Member Dchhinsley private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all

I'm Dan, a blogger and a writer who will be launching an ecommerce website in the next couple weeks. Lovely to meet you all!
Post 146 • IP   flag post
Hi Dan welcome,

Is your website going to involve Banksy somehow, or is that a personal love?
Post 147 • IP   flag post
Member Dchhinsley private msg quote post Address this user
My love of Banksy is comparable with my love for quotes! Actually it's a personal love my website will be selling chic items and the like.
Post 148 • IP   flag post
Member technologiclee private msg quote post Address this user
I am on my way from Malaysia to Indonesia to build a small prototype of #openSourceYacht. I will be using a foam concrete mix for the hull and recycled wood. There will be a small garden onboard. I will sail to New Zealand and work on the next phase.
I have also been studying TensorFlow for machine learning. I will make an assistant for Android and desktop.
Post 149 • IP   flag post
Member Helen18 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone! My name is Helen and
I just signed up from an invitation about a marketing forum! I am located in Boston, Massachusetts,
USA! I am currently working as a PersonalTrainer. I am also a body worker for the past 25 years and specialize in chronic pain and injuries for clients. My all time favorite Technique is call Bowen Technique and it originated in australia!
Bowen Technique is my passion to share with other people, by givimg
Them a one on one session, as well as teaching an Introduction to Bowen Class. I want to help people help each other in this fabulous 4 hour class!
So family members can work on each other as well as your friends to help relieve pain and rebalance the muscle system. It is also a Great Stress Reducing technique to relax
The mind and nervous systems! Everyone needs to receive Bowen!
Post 150 • IP   flag post
@Helen18 @SusanDay ... have you heard of the Bowen Technique?

Welcome!!
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Member meziebest private msg quote post Address this user
Hi my name pastor John from Nigeria I signed up today and am glad I did. I will like to know more about this forum and also meet pastors and ministers of God in this forum. I have this desire and passion to win soul for christ and also to write books and share my personal experience too here. Please educate me more about this forum.
God bless you richly.
Post 152 • IP   flag post
@pilotboync

The first thing about being "lost" -- whether geographically, emotionally, or in business -- is it helps to have some idea of where it is you want to go. Do you?

The next thing is, as @Belew said, knowing where you are. You can't get there from here unless you know both endpoints. Do you?

And the last bit, often the most important piece of the puzzle, is having a guide to get you on the right path and keep you there. Do you?

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I admit that the one thing I am certain of is that I am currently "lost."

I do not know where I am. What I do know is that I am in the try something fall on my bum, get up and try something else, the roads around me are full of shiny lights, so seeing where I need to go gets fuzzy as well. So, @pioltboync I am right there with you.

So far @Rev has been amazing at starting to create clarity. For me, clarity = being able to breathe a bit easier. @Rev thank you for that.
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Member DiegoFCruzG private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. I'm from Guatemala, Central America: The Country of Eternal Spring.

I'm a Bible teacher and Chaplain. Currently I have written 6 books in Spanish and translated 1 into English.

I translate books and interpret conferences (Eng to Spa)

My page is www.diegofcruzg.weebly.com
Twitter @diegofcruzg
Post 155 • IP   flag post
28693 251 30
destitute