BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Helen18 @SusanDay ... have you heard of the Bowen Technique?

Welcome!!
Post 151 IP   flag post
Member meziebest private msg quote post Address this user
Hi my name pastor John from Nigeria I signed up today and am glad I did. I will like to know more about this forum and also meet pastors and ministers of God in this forum. I have this desire and passion to win soul for christ and also to write books and share my personal experience too here. Please educate me more about this forum.
God bless you richly.
Post 152 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@pilotboync

The first thing about being "lost" -- whether geographically, emotionally, or in business -- is it helps to have some idea of where it is you want to go. Do you?

The next thing is, as @Belew said, knowing where you are. You can't get there from here unless you know both endpoints. Do you?

And the last bit, often the most important piece of the puzzle, is having a guide to get you on the right path and keep you there. Do you?

Post 153 IP   flag post
Member morningstar private msg quote post Address this user
I admit that the one thing I am certain of is that I am currently "lost."

I do not know where I am. What I do know is that I am in the try something fall on my bum, get up and try something else, the roads around me are full of shiny lights, so seeing where I need to go gets fuzzy as well. So, @pioltboync I am right there with you.

So far @Rev has been amazing at starting to create clarity. For me, clarity = being able to breathe a bit easier. @Rev thank you for that.
Post 154 IP   flag post
Member DiegoFCruzG private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. I'm from Guatemala, Central America: The Country of Eternal Spring.

I'm a Bible teacher and Chaplain. Currently I have written 6 books in Spanish and translated 1 into English.

I translate books and interpret conferences (Eng to Spa)

My page is www.diegofcruzg.weebly.com
Twitter @diegofcruzg
Post 155 IP   flag post

Member Tim_reachrev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

My name is Tim, I own an online marketing agency and digital PR company. I have a background in sales and orthopedics as well. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I've found that they best thing to do is link up with any and everyone you can professionally. If I can help in any way don't hesitate to ask.
Post 156 IP   flag post
@meziebest

Welcome!

Are you using online platforms in your evangelistic approaches?

How so?

If not, why not?
Post 157 IP   flag post
@morningstar

Lost is relative.

Ask yourself where you would like to be in 5 years ... or even 3 years.

Try to crystalize that vision as much as possible.

Now ... start heading in that direction. Do something, anything that will get you one step closer.
Post 158 IP   flag post
Member Luke17_37 private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Annette. I found this forum because @Belew followed me on Twitter.

I'm six years into a book project, but it still needs a little editing work (of my own, plus finding a professional editor). I think I want to self publish because having control of my message is very important to me. Plus, I don't know that a publisher would take the risk. I am willing to do that to share the message of my book. I haven't been working on the book for six straight years, but I am always talking to someone about this subject.

My book is about the Tribulation and the Return of Jesus. Most Christians haven't really studied this themselves and might feel it is kind of intimidating. As a result, they might just believe what they read in books or in the footnotes of their study Bible, or what they hear from their pastor or seminary. However, the popular teachings of many seminaries, churches, and prophecy "experts" concerning the end times (the theological term is eschatology) actually contradict Scripture. Believing sound doctrine is profoundly important, and when it comes to the end times, it can have eternal effects. My purpose in writing is to help the Church understand the basics of what the Bible teaches. It is my prayer God would use it to help His Church prepare to overcome in the Tribulation.

While I talk to people online and in person regularly and work on my book from time to time, I pray also for God to help me develop a platform so I can share this message with a wider audience in the future.

I plan to start a website/blog. I thought I would do it already, but I haven't yet.

I think I need to turn back to focusing on editing the book again. I've been thinking about it lately and I recently talked with a man who gave me some advice/suggestions to consider concerning the introduction and first chapter.

With each step forward, there is something else to learn.

My Twitter profile is @Luke17_37.
Post 159 IP   flag post
Member DiegoFCruzG private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome Annete (@luke17_37): Keep up the good work. Actually I'm working now on a Foundational Truths study (a book). And, as you know, an important part is the assurance of the things to come in the future: the resurrection of death and eternal judgement. I'm looking forward to see your book published.

My Twitter is @DiegoFCruzG
Post 160 IP   flag post
@Luke17_37 @DiegoFCruzG

Glad to have you here.

Let us know how we can help you market your work/books/web site.

That's what this group does best.

If you want to talk Bible (I do) there is a private room for faith based bloggers that that you can upgrade to.
Post 161 IP   flag post
Member EmilyB private msg quote post Address this user
Hello @luke17_37 nice to meet you. I would be interested in reading your book, I find this sort of reading about Jesus and the bible very interesting and often wonder if there is more than we already know.
Post 162 IP   flag post
Member Luke17_37 private msg quote post Address this user
@DiegoFCruzG @Belew @EmilyB

Thank you!
Post 163 IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Yes, I enjoyed the Bowen technique but I've moved on to using more deeper traditional healing practices.
Post 164 IP   flag post
Member tleckels private msg quote post Address this user

I am a disabled former Federal Officer with the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
I was the first Electronics Technician to work at the Federal Correctional Institution in Lompoc California.
I got to install all of the electronics that made it a viable prison. Such as the telephone system, electromechanical interlocking door control systems, radio communication equipment, computer networks and a whole lot of other systems.
Post 165 IP   flag post

My Chow Chow Tessah at the Veterinarian.
Post 166 IP   flag post
@tleckels

I sure am I glad I have never met you before! 8-)

Welcome!

I'll bet you have a lot of stories to tell.

Plz, do tell.
Post 167 IP   flag post
@tleckels Hi and welcome to the group.

I have trained a few Chows. Some were great others awful! Their owners made all the difference.

Your man is very handsome that's for sure.
Post 168 IP   flag post
What do you mean by my man is very handsome?
I am Tracy Eckels and I am the man to which you refer about.
Thank you for the compliment.
Post 169 IP   flag post
I have had three Chow Chows and I have always been able to train them to be very well socialized. You are correct when you say that its the owner not the dog that needs to be trained and well socialized.
Post 170 IP   flag post
Member Edcappa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I am Eddie Capparucci and I am a licensed professional counselor with a private practice in Marietta, GA. My book is entitled: Removing Your Shame Label: Learning to Break From Shame and Feel God's Love.

I wrote it to help Christians who are struggling to feel God's presence and acceptance due to their shamefulness and sinful behavior.

The book is available via Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I hope you find it to be of interest.

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B01M0JCH28&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_SUZpzb733WK7V&tag=abulifcouofga-20

Post 171 IP   flag post
@Edcappa Hi Eddie
It's great to meet you.

What brought you to the forum?
Post 172 IP   flag post
Member Edcappa private msg quote post Address this user
Always looking to reach out and interact with new people. I also liked the idea of this being a Christian forum. Hope life is treating you well.
Post 173 IP   flag post
@Edcappa I'm very well. Thank you.

If you have any questions start a new thread. You're in the right place to share ideas, thoughts and even ideas.
Post 174 IP   flag post
Member jdesocio private msg quote post Address this user
Hello I am Jeff and I own a digital marketing & IT Company called AIMC Business Solutions and also have ventures in health/wellness and online shopping via http://www.allinmycart.com. I also run a growing business networking group in Greater Boston called Mass Professional Networking. I am looking to network with like-minded professionals and would like to help connect people to my product/services as well as other professionals.
Post 175 IP   flag post
@jdesocio

Welcome!

How did you get into the digital marketing biz?
Post 176 IP   flag post
Member almedonis private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Annie. I would like to learn more about growing a business and am always fascinated by hearing ideas from others. It's great there is a forum for this.
Post 177 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone: Name is Geri Spieler. I'm a freelance writer in Silicon Valley.

I'm a former newspaper reporter and magazine editor. I've published a creative nonfiction book and currently trying to build my freelance career.

Currently looking for lots of help building out my website and blog.
Post 178 IP   flag post
@almedonis

Annie, What kind of business do you want to grow?
Post 179 IP   flag post
@gspieler

You are in the right place!

A website = blog = website = blog in my book. Don't build two. Build one that can be both.
Post 180 IP   flag post
30364 311 30
destitute