BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Member kklenner private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay thank you!

I'm in the direct marketing industry, which I find brings up multiple emotions in people. I would like to show, make clear and encourage people with an entrepreneurial​ spirit that this is a great vehicle to financial and time freedom, specially in these economic times. As an accountant, I feel that 99% of us should have this type of side business to help us through the times but the choosing of which company to join to become successful is not one size fits all plus helping research to be able to make a wise choice. The direct marketing industry is on an amazing upswing so looking to help many people get started. having said all that, am a bit blocked how to do this with website. Maybe as a course? A freemium? A blog? this is all new to me so would love your input
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Member Philc private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@jdesocio

Welcome!

How did you get into the digital marketing biz?

Well, since I just joined and going to adjust to the chatting here....wondering what questions are asked of me and which are directed to a general group or to a specific person. Hahaha...and typing on a keyboard laptop or desktop is much different than a mobile device with tiny, tiny letters with my fingers that get hijacked by auto-speller too !!

I love business growth, and it's amazing how an online presence is wonderful to participate in the Global Economy! I believe strongly in collaboration, as one of my great networks develops, and I enjoy the amazing team with whom I work; a complete suite of business-class services on a Business-to-Business platform. With all that, I enjoy digital marketing as a way to strategically create messaging to attract the Ideal Clients to a place of business.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@kklenner Well, you are in the right place for advice on all of those things you are stuck on.

If you haven't already, choose one thing and start a new thread. You'll probably find that when one question is answered, solutions for others will come a lot quicker.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
Member PatriciaF private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Every One,
I'm happy to be here. I support divorced executive women who are ready to meet the man of their choice.

Currently I'm working on a funnel to build my email list with these moving parts: ads/optin, autoresponders, offer and a blog.

There are a lot of moving parts. Is anybody else doing something similar?

Patricia
Post 204 • IP   flag post
@PatriciaF Hi, I think you have a great business idea. There are a lot of women who don't have the time to meet a nice guy.

I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything similar, but we are all help build your business online, and see it fly!

Just pop any question you might have in a new thread, and you'll get a lot of support.
Post 205 • IP   flag post

I have just set up a wordpress site for blogging but need some advice on setting it up as a blog. I'm wondering if I can use it for sales pages for products and services, too?
Help?
Post 206 • IP   flag post
@PatriciaF You certainly can. WordPress is so versatile.
Post 207 • IP   flag post
Wordpress experts:My question is: If I set up wordpress with the blog and sales pages for my products and services, is a separate website unnecessary?
Post 208 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@PatriciaF

You do not need separate sitea.
Post 209 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@PatriciaF Welcome and congrats on your new gig. I've found a ton of help here. Great forum.
Post 210 • IP   flag post
Thank you, GSpieler!
Post 211 • IP   flag post
Member BuzzyMarketing private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings!

My name is James Kelly. I've done a few things in life, one of which is the new(ish) website Buzzy Marketing.

My main focus for, oh...probably the last 30 years...has been around technology.

Mostly IT work early on (networks, manufacturing PC's, etc), the last couple decades has been around programming.

I've dabbled with Internet Marketing of and on during the early 2000's and I've decided that it's time to get serious with it.

I look forward to checking out this forum and the people that fill it's "halls".

Nice to meet you all,

James Kelly
https://twitter.com/BuzzyMarketing
Post 212 • IP   flag post
@BuzzyMarketing

Welcome!

Get serious with Internet Marketing.

What does that look like for you?
Post 213 • IP   flag post
@PatriciaF Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaF
Wordpress experts:My question is: If I set up wordpress with the blog and sales pages for my products and services, is a separate website unnecessary?

I'm still getting familiar with the idiosyncracies of this forum, so I'm not sure if you ever got an answer to your question.

You can use WordPress for everything.

If you are planning on creating products and services and you need a "shopping cart" type interface, then you can use something like WooCommerce, here is a post on some shopping cart plugins: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/resources/best-shopping-cart-plugins-for-your-wordpress-website

If you are looking to create landing pages you can use services like InstaPage, LeadPages and UnBounce

Hopefully, this helps you in your journey.

James Kelly
Post 214 • IP   flag post
@Belew Well, I guess that's the question isn't it @Belew.

I have a tendency to...overcomplicate things, I think.

At this point, it's taking what I know works as I learn what's new in order to use both to propel myself forward.

because as much as things change, so much of the core "chemical" make-up stays the same.

For example, back in 2006 I was dabbling with Internet Marketing as well as SEO and was doing pretty well.

Google was "punishing" bad links and spammy keyword stuffing techniques.

Imagine my surprise when I started toying with this idea (again) back in 2015 that they (Google) were only just then actually fixing the issue (we think) with their panda and penguin updates.

But I digress... back to your question...

What this looks like to me...is that I wish to help others learn and execute in order to form a new level of prosperity for themselves while I come up to speed and learn alongside them.

What do you think?
Post 215 • IP   flag post
@BuzzyMarketing Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzyMarketing
I wish to help others learn and execute in order to form a new level of prosperity for themselves while I come up to speed and learn alongside them.

This is a pretty generic answer. We can insert financial advisors, life insurance agents, life coaches on diet, exercise, yoga ... ...

Do you have a specific expertise that you have accumulated wisdom about? And you want to market this expertise to would-be takers?

Will it be SEO, marketing?

Internet marketing is pretty broad ... and oftentimes scammy. You don't strike me as the scammy type.
Post 216 • IP   flag post
Wow, so that's how it's gonna be?? Honesty?!

That's pretty cool @Belew, honest conversations seem like they're getting harder to find (despite the pervasive social scene). I appreciate the candor.

Oh yeah, I've got lots of expertise. It's based on the technical though. (Technology architect, database tech, programmer, network tech, etc...).

I also understand the premise behind the various forms of marketing.

Once upon a time, I was making $15,000 a month purely online.

Problem was, it didn't sit right with me. I didn't like the product and you rightly assessed that I'm not the "scammy type".

There's a whole story there that I won't bore you with.

The topic I've chosen is broad, and perhaps my vision is too.

Right now I'm focusing on what I know, which is getting established.

I know how to establish a site, technically - probably too well.

I also know what works for SEO. Despite all these people saying things have changed, there's just as much that has stayed the same (based on my observations and tests).

It's the softer side that I find myself drawn to... and that is escaping me (which is probably why I'm drawn to it).

The social aspect, coming from an introverted nature, is where I'm driving toward.

I'm spending a great deal of time focusing on what I know (and sometimes boring myself to death), because it is what I know.

As I learn about the rest and determine what is true and what is hype, I intend to document that as well.

This is more for me as it is for anybody. I have this compulsion, this desire to prove some things to myself. If someone gets something out of it then that's great!

Though, to be honest, I do find myself tiring of the "brick and mortar" side of life, trending more desperately(?) - is that the right word - toward the more portable lifestyle.

LOL - I'm not sure why I'm dumping all this out here on you, I guess you are asking the right questions at the right time.

I tend toward the verbose, and I apologize for the book
Post 217 • IP   flag post
@BuzzyMarketing

Since we are being honest ... In 10 words or less (I count words) ... when you do the Internet marketing 'thing' whatever shape that takes ... what is the 'thing' you will offer.

10 words or less ... 8-)
Post 218 • IP   flag post
@Belew Information, likely a book or two - #eventually
Post 219 • IP   flag post
@BuzzyMarketing

Last question ... then I need to get back to my preparations for today.

Information about what in particular?
Post 220 • IP   flag post
@Belew The detailed process of online business from start to $10K/mo
Post 221 • IP   flag post
@BuzzyMarketing It's great to meet you and learn so much about you.

It's sounds like you have a lot to offer here, and I'm sure you'll get a lot out of the forum too.

Welcome!
Post 222 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay Thanks for the warm welcome Susan!
Post 223 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome everyone new

Just been reading above... nice to meet you all, but those with a tendency to spin things ... you can go to far so that no one has any idea what you are doing... lol

Made me laugh though, this cold Monday morning...
Post 224 • IP   flag post
Member Keisha_Gabbidon private msg quote post Address this user
With more than 10 years of administrative and business development experience, I have developed a keen understanding of how to build sustainable relationships amongst my a diversity of clientele. As principal and consultant at Global Acquisitions & Investments. I have more than 7 years engaged in developing successful financial strategies and business ventures. I have a diverse and successful business development and Internet marketing background. My role is to ensure that all marketing solutions go beyond the boundaries of consulting, cultivate social engagement while striving to exceed her partner's business objectives with a global perspective. I have worked with some of the locally recognizable names in the finance industry in Miami. Specializing in merchant account services with experience in all areas of marketing communications including brand marketing, product marketing, sales, event coordination and advertising. My work experience includes researching, creating and executing a multitude of business deals and finding capital for a diverse range of clientèle.

I have recently decided to return to school in pursuit of my Bachelor's in International Business and minor in trading in order to remain relevant in both domestic and international territories. My position so far has given me the flexibility to work from home and from an executive office. I also look forward to creating my own line of natural beauty products like soaps and body butter in the near future.

At Global Acquisitions & Investments, LLC I serve as the company's principal, business developer, sales director, and financial consultant. Global Acquisitions & Investments (GAI) assists our network of clients with finding investors to secure funding for real estate investments, developing commercial projects and other business ventures throughout the US and internationally. We connect investors with investment opportunities by assisting clients with a selection from a wealth of financial products that fit their current needs.

GAI’s partners include private equity funds, VC’s, Angel and Institutional Investors we provide off-market opportunities and work with experienced investment friendly realtors nationwide.
Post 225 • IP   flag post
@Keisha_Gabbidon Welcome! What brings you here?
Post 226 • IP   flag post
@Keisha_Gabbidon Hi!
What an interesting introduction.

How can we help you?
Post 227 • IP   flag post
Member Keisha_Gabbidon private msg quote post Address this user
I want to get into blogging more and connecting to the wealth of people online. This is my first time posting to a forum, so I'm sorry if my introduction is rather lengthy. Between being a single mother, having a small firm, and being a student I find it hard to balance a normal life. By the way, it makes about 3 years I have been vegan.
Post 228 • IP   flag post
@Keisha_Gabbidon

If you have a hard time balancing 'life' you are in the right place. 8-)

Post 229 • IP   flag post
Welcome Keisha,
I feel you seeking balance in a very busy life.
Patricia Fuqua
Post 230 • IP   flag post
29143 256 30
destitute