BillBelew.com
BloggingMotivationPublic SpeakingTeaching

Inspire reinvention in struggling women2459

Member Natishafost private msg quote post Address this user
Hi steve, I know my pupose is to be the change I am seeking, so I hope to inspire women that are struggling with reinventing themselves and those that are on personal journeys to becoming their greatest selves. I am passionate about self developement and changing mindsets, as I journey to a life of freedom and devine abundance I hope to serve and inspire those to do the same.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member zsazsa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Natisha, I am rejoicing for you! It is a tall but very rewarding journey. Love and peace.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Thank you for the support
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member philipwatling private msg quote post Address this user
I was hit by a car in 1994 and lost the life that I had then. Don't fear: death wasn't terminal and I have a new life now. My book, Flight of a Lifetime, was written to bring inspiration
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Praise God for sparing you and i know you used your strenth to serve others in an amazing way. I admire your determination and congratulate you on your book. I am also a author in progress andnpray to be an successful aithor as well, God bless you.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost What a great inspiration you are. I am a published author and it is a wonderful, rewarding experience. Are you using blogging to reach these women who need you so much?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Thank you and I hope to be as successful as you some day, and yes I do have a blog but just a beginner and need to learn more about reaching others. My blog is called Boundless Cup and the site is imboundless.info, I would love to hear what you think and any tips would be helpful. I am currently working on a book, telling my story but it is still in progress. Thank you for the support. imboundless.info
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost One of the great things about having a book is you can turn it into blog posts. Or your blog posts can be turned into a book. Blogging is very important and how you write your blogs is even more important. And, of course you need to block as regularly as possible.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Thank you for the kind words, @Natishafost and I am pretty glad that I am still here. Death had his chance, but he failed!

I did start a blog, many years ago, @SusanDay; it was a way for my fiancé and I to communicate when we were several thousand miles apart. I have not been on there for ages and, to be fair, really don't know what I am doing!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Well dont feel bad because im learning myself and sometime feel im making very little progress but I will get better at and hope you do too
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natishafost
Hi steve, I know my pupose is to be the change I am seeking, so I hope to inspire women that are struggling with reinventing themselves and those that are on personal journeys to becoming their greatest selves.

If you change your mindset from.one of hoping to inspire... to one of doing... i inspire women to... you will be amazed at how this simple action affects everything you do.

Nice to meet you
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
And you can also turn you blog posts into a book

That's the great thing about crafting with words - you can repurpose them in so many different directions!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natishafost
Well dont feel bad because im learning myself and sometime feel im making very little progress but I will get better at and hope you do too

It's finding the time to sit down and sort it out...
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Member FrugalTravelsNepal private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of people here looking to inspire. I'm from the US and after my domestic stint (motherhood) was finished I escaped the US and landed in Nepal.

Now I have a guest house and NGO/nonprofit in a lovely, ancient village in the Kathmandu Valley. Each year when I see weather reports from the US, Canada and Europe I think about how many older women and men there are who are cold, with just a small pension and wondering what's next for them.

I've devised a plan for people who are stuck in such places thinking they are too poor to travel and freezing all winter. If a person wants out I'm happy to help -just contact me, google FrugalTravelsNepal.

We do long term hosting for only $450 a month, which includes a lovely room with a nice view, private bath, all the food they want (prepared for them) and weekly day trips to Kathmandu for fun and shopping. Come in Aug. and stay until the end of March. I know it seems like Nepal is too cold, too, but Nepal goes from sea level to the highest mountain and Bhaktapur/Changunarayan is beautiful most of the year. I'm seeing monsoon flooding in the news and it is hardly wet here at all.

It's great to think outside the box and do inspirational things-to share with the world and step up. The problem is getting over the fear and threads like this are great to help. We can all step up when we feel encouraged.

Post 14 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@FrugalTravelsNepal

Do you do shorter stays? 1, 2 or 3 weeks? Or longer stays?
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Member FrugalTravelsNepal private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, we have one night or as long as someone wants to stay. We all try to spoil our guests and it usually works to get them to stay longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@FrugalTravelsNepal

Do you do shorter stays? 1, 2 or 3 weeks? Or longer stays?
Post 16 • IP   flag post
29714 16 16
destitute