BillBelew.com

What is your BRAND vs. Direct Response2497

Lenderman33 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks,

Happy Passover! Happy Easter!

What is your BRAND? How do you develop your "Brand" vs. "Direct Response" strategies?

Branding: The imago that is projected into the world. The persona of the company. Or . . . If you are psychologically engaged, what are the "Authentic Values" that are projected into the world through your projects? Peace? Love? Truth? Whole Foods?

Direct Response: The strategies that are designed to address: The numbers. Sales strategies. Conversions. Market-reach. Systems designed to induce a user to "Sign-up" for learning how to practice Peace, Love, and Truth. i.e. "Sign up" for our newsletter on Peace and Love, and buy this book to discovery Truth . . . 50% Off!"

BRAND vs. Direct Response.

What is your brand?

Thanks!

Erik

Great article:

http://www.celebritybrandingagency.com/blog/tony-robbinss-personal-branding-breakthrough.php

"If you are able to . . . set up the next sale at the expense of a short term gain, the world will be your oyster."
Post 1 • IP   flag post
TParker private msg quote post Address this user
I have a much better grasp of my brand than of direct response. Creating the engine of commerce will be the next phase for me.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Integrity is a word I use to craft my brand.

It also shapes my direct response "mechanisms". I've moved away from pushy sales and towards developing a more open and trustworthy approach because it speaks to who I really am.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
27513 3 3
destitute