BillBelew.com
marketing

Human Content Marketers Are Going to Lose2536

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I can't believe this....

"AI-powered machines are also now creating content, he says. An AI platform called T, for instance, creates “news” videos on YouTube, many related to politics. Each video contains photos and text culled from blogs and websites and is “narrated” by a computer voice. Albright claims T was churning out a fresh video every three to four minutes. (The professor says he has found at least 80,000 videos but reckons “there might be hundreds of thousands or even millions of them.”)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
TParker private msg quote post Address this user
"Culled from blogs and websites..." Who does he supposed created the content that was culled?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Duplicate content btw (i.e. "culled" from elsewhere?) A new internet catch phrase "Fake Content"!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@TParker

There is always smb creating smth but they are getting to be fewer in number.

At some point some AI camera will 'see' something that no one else did and write it up, no?

A camera spotted me missing a toll booth. Really. I missed it, not ran it. And I got reported on by the camera. Same thing?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
We second rate humans will have to pick up our game, and write prose like Steinbeck and Poe

And, connect and make real friends out of real people who will learn to know us, and follow us, and love us because we are real... I hope!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay I prefer to have real friends.

I'm thankful to be able to have few real friends.

The underlying issue is
Why do real friends tend to hurt each other?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

Robots that make content will have robot followers?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Be careful what you ask for...

Post 8 • IP   flag post
27497 8 8
destitute