BillBelew.com
Webinar

8 Ways to Repurpose a Blog Post - Webinar2542

Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Join us today for Wednesday Webbies -- the first in a series of weekly presentations by forum Classroom teachers. These presentations are free to all forum members and are a chance to meet the teachers and pick up some new information.

Today's presentation is by Susan Day (@SusanDay) "8 Ways to Create Content from One Idea" followed by open Q&A on both the presentation and general content marketing issues. Bring your questions!

10pm ET, 9pm CT, 7pm PT
Wednesday, May 10, 2017.

(Noon Thursday, May 11, in Sydney)

Connect with web browser or by phone. No account necessary. Zoom presentation "room" will be open 5 to 10 minutes before start time. Please arrive a few minutes early so we can start on time.

Link: https://zoom.us/j/673163244
Telephone: +1 408-638-0968 - Meeting ID: 673-163-244

See you there!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
This sounds great - I can think of a few ways to repurpose my content but I'm excited to learn the 8 ways that @SusanDay has to offer!

Adding to my calendar now - just hope I can stay awake
Post 2 • IP   flag post
We're on in 15 minutes...

Join us!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Thank you @SusanDay for an awesome presentation!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay - you did a great job on the presentation last night (this morning?) and it inspired some ideas for my content. Your accent alone made it worth it for me but the information put it over the top.

I look forward to more of these gatherings! Maybe we could even do a "how I will put this info to work" thread for them!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
28680 5 5
destitute