BillBelew.com
Business AdviceMotivationNetworkingProductivityTeaching

How do you know if you are being effective?2569

Member Natishafost private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,
I am a first time writing trying to get my work out there I am also a woman passionate about women building each other, I know I have to lead by example and be the change I am seeking. I made the decision to commit to making a better life for myself and to wake up every morning and do hat gets me closer to my goal, but when things are running slow or even not happening the way you would like them to be. How do you know you're doing enough, how do you know if you're being effective and how do you know what to do when nothing is happening, how do you know?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
You have to find acceptance and peace from within. There will always be more that someone can do, but that doesn't mean there will always be more that you can or should do. Accept your limits and love who you are.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member MagieL private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone experiences down moment sometime. It's normal and it will pass. Just relaxed in time like that, go out, have some fun. Before you know it, good time comes back.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
When you find that magic answer - please let me know

I used to have a picture hanging in my office that read, "I'm so far behind I think I'm first." I had kids and no longer needed the reminder - so that picture is long gone now.

No matter how far we come or how much we accomplish, I still think there are days when we need the motivation and encouragement of others. Make sure you're engaging in and connecting with groups like this one so that you will have that encouragement when you get in this "nothin is happening" stages.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Thank you, I needed to hear that exactly at this time. I love that so far behind im first picture I can relate for sure, lol. I also believe we need connections that keep us grounded and moving forward and Ive received amazing support here in this forum, so thank you again for yours
Post 5 • IP   flag post
You're welcome Natishafost.
I can relate to you caused I feel down and overwhelming sometime too. We are human, aren't we after all. That's what I do. I just start out couple weeks ago and of course feeling down and frustrated with the slow process at time.
But I have a very good way or how people call it...a technique to help myself during those down time, which I think I am going to share it to everyone on my blog tonight.
See, Natishafost, you really just inspire me to write something to help others like us! And thank you for that!...

If you interest in reading what I will write tonight. please visit my blog and share your thought at:
www.sturg-man.com
See you there!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost

Do you have a blog?

Do you have google analytics installed on your blog?

Check your analytics and you will know if you are making progress or not.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Yes I started my blog not even a month ago and I am not even sure if I have google analytics installed or not.
How do you check??? and thanks for let me know.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Oh goshhhh...
My apology to Belew and Natishafost. I am first time join the forum and new to social media so I confuse sometime.
When I look at my mail I thought the comments are directing to me. So, that's why I answered. Forgive me and now that I know, I will be careful. Glad to join this forum still.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Oh no MagieL, I was speaking to you as well and your more than welcomed and I actual ask you to comment or respond to my post it has been nothing but supportive. Your right where you should be dear.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@MagieL

If you are not sure, you don't.

You go to analytics.google ... with your gmail log in info to start.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@MagieL

No worries. You're all good.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Thanks so much to all of you by being here!
And thanks also for your quick responds. I feel much better now! Thank you, thank you, thank you!...
And I did take a look at my blog. Sure enough, I don't have it.
Now I will work on it to get it done.
Thanks so much Belew! So glad found you here.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
28667 13 13
destitute