BillBelew.com
Business AdviceMotivation

Sunday Always Feels Different than Mondays2576

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
On Sundays I have visions and ambitions and ideas and intentions ...

On Mondays I have a very short memory and wonder out loud, "What was I thinking?"

I have a new 'venture' I want to explore.

It's Sunday.

I hope I feel the same so much so tomorrow that I will begin to act on it.

How do you do on Monday what you intended to do on Sunday?
Post 1 • IP   flag post

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew I try to find the time to start very creative projects that have been sitting around in my brain the previous week. I have been waiting for this creativity all week.

Yet, I'm torn. I have theater tickets, those purchased months ago I knew would entertain and inspire me. But, now, these adventures are sucking up precious creative time for me to write that brilliant blog or pursue other high-level activity.

Still ruminating on a partnership with you. I barely tasted the idea while traveling on the east coast, but last night I began a list of the "heavy lifting" you talked about. Got more ideas at the month CWC meeting yesterday. We had a speaker I could have replaced and offered even more advice on the world of book publishing from my experience. But...will have to wait yet another day.

My challenge? Can I complete before next Sunday, yet again?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member MagieL private msg quote post Address this user
I work everyday. But on Sundays I feel more relaxed assuming everyone is at home resting and stay away from computer, and of course I have no meeting or appointment.
Yeah, I love Sundays. The days my creative juice runs high and I get more work done without interruption.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member Alessio private msg quote post Address this user
I think we need to relax on Sundays in order to work better during the week. Sunday's inspiration gives us new energy for the following week.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Belew -I'm certain you've heard it on the radio . . . "Just another manic Monday...." Ohhh eehh ooohhh
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member morningstar private msg quote post Address this user
So, one thought is that when creativity strikes, we must listen and do it then in that moment. The second is that the work week here starts on Sunday, since the rest of the world is still enjoying the weekend it feels like a good way to ease into the swing of things before the rest of the world joins in on the craziness.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
Pretend Sunday is Monday and you'll get all sorts of stuff accomplished!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang

Go to church on Monday? Hmm ...
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew You can wait to start pretending when you get home from church if that works for you
Post 10 • IP   flag post
For the first time in a very long time ... that Sunday urge made it thru to Monday morning. I got some things done that I hadn't done in a very long time but wanted to do.

Is it Tuesday yet?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@gspieler

I'd like to hear more abt your experience ... the good, the bad and the ugly.

I am pretty sure that if I wanted to know more ... there are others like me who would want to know.

Our target audience are the authors...
Post 12 • IP   flag post
29149 12 12
destitute