BillBelew.com
Brainstorming

Finding Investors for new books2579

Member Natishafost private msg quote post Address this user
Ok guys, I have submited my manuscript to a few companies now I have a question, is there a such thing as investors for publishing cost or whats the first step to self publishing,or some of the best self publishing options. If you guys no anything about this feel free. Thank you
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost

We love your questions ... the many that you have.

What do you have to offer the rest of us?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Natishafost

Why would someone invest in your publishing idea?

What would be in it for them?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member MagieL private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost

There is no such thing as "investors for publishing" ever. However, nowadays in this modern world where everything is available for you to venture out and do almost everything by yourself.
-First invest your time and your own resources to study whatever you want to do on YOUTUBE. That is the best universal college right there and FREE.
-Then out together a plan to do whatever you want to do with what you learn and practice from it.
- Spread your wings and fly.
Hope this help. This is exactly what I have been doing.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Im kind of getting the idea, I jist jave to learn how to do self publishing I guess, thank you
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member MagieL private msg quote post Address this user
You are welcome.
Don't be afraid. You just have to type in "how to self-publishing my book?" there will be tons of videos to watch and learn from successful self-publishing authors.
Good luck with your new venture!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Natishafost

You can try something like indigogo or some other crowdfunding site. But I think you'd be wasting your time.

First give people a reason to care about you and your book and your idea.

Why should we care?

What is your contribution to the world around you that is worth getting people to say, "Can I help you with that?"
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost

I don't believe I saw you on the Wednesday Webbie last night. A lot of your questions were answered there. The replay will be in the forum Classroom later today.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost

And, to answer your question, crowd funding can be used for just about anything. The key is, you will have to show those who may invest what's in it for them. The vague promise of "big returns" isn't likely to work.

Here, let me do some of your work for you... CLICK HERE.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Hi Rev,
I have been so overwhelmed with things I completely forgot but I will access it through the archive. Thank you for everything and I'm gonna try the instructions for WordPress blog tonight but it is getting to be a headache, I wish I was more technological intelligent
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Not recommending nor not not recommending.

I just learned of these guys.

Crowdfunding for books and matching authors and publishers.

Authors funded $966,257 on Publishizer – $47,557 in the last 30 days
Post 11 • IP   flag post
29624 11 11
destitute