BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksBloggingInspirationNewbieSEO

Over the hump!2611

Student jmolan private msg quote post Address this user
I have a shout out. When something works well, it's worth taking a second to recommend it. I've struggled to get a web-page up and running for far too long. The group class helped me more in two days than I did on my own in 6 months. If anyone needs real answers to web-page solutions, this is the place to go. No hype, real people getting the job done....:-)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Was your instructional session via Skype? Ir did you log into a webcast? I now see the full picture pertaining to this forum....it can be interesting.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Btw, I tried adding my videos in my profile page....it doesn't allow Vimeo...only YouTube if I percieve this correctly?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Student jmolan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DansCartoons
Was your instructional session via Skype? Ir did you log into a webcast? I now see the full picture pertaining to this forum....it can be interesting.

My need was to get organized. It did not take Skype. The teachers viewed my page and ask questions that pointed me in the right direction. I was hung up at the mechanics of posting, they wanted to know what I was about. Very different and valuable take on things. Shedding what I don't need, adding what I do need.

As I progress I'm confident I will get more wisdom and solid advice. But it is a process, only what I can digest at this stage of my learning.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@jmolan

Bravo! Great student. A+
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@jmolan

Some folks don't even realize they have a hump in the way.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
29147 6 6
destitute