BillBelew.com
BrainstormingFeedbackGenerate Content IdeasMotivationTeaching

good topics needed2645

Member Natishafost private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, everybody, I'm starting a youtube vlog and need some topics that deal with women being examples and encouraging each other. I would love to hear some good ideas so please share. Thank you
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member tleckels private msg quote post Address this user

well, there's always politics𗀉!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
You could discuss imposter syndrome, mentoring, teamwork, empathy... I'm an introvert, so my toolkit for nurturing others is pretty empty. : )
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Great ideas guys, thank you. I eealky like tge introvert idea, i will let you know how it goes
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost Why don't you start with the women you look to for inspiration... simply interview these women and you're on your way to a hit vblog show.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Steve I love that idea
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost: Just saw the latest news from Bloomberg Business Week, June 26 edition--women make 80 cents to every dollar men make. Little has changed over the years.

Four your resource there is an excellent article "Paid In SemiFull" by Claire Suddath. There are some compelling stories, especially in the world of high finance.

In some cases, men make 30 percent more than women with exactly the same education, seniority and performance.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Natishafost I agree with Steve. You could also look at powerful women in history, and my favorite - female authors who made their mark despite having to be mothers and housekeepers.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
29148 8 8
destitute