BillBelew.com
Business AdviceHumor

Please Tell Me an Easy Way to Succeed Online2654

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Every time I think abt doing something new online, I think about how hard it is to do it really well.

Is there an easy and cheap way to get magnificent results online?

Please, please tell me how.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member JWP private msg quote post Address this user
Bill,

When or where in life does something "easy and cheap" "get magnificent results"....."online".....or anywhere?

Your friend,

John
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@JWP

I know you are right. But I can still wish, can't I?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew I've a webinar coming up, where I will share the secret to doing nothing and being a massive success... tickets as you would expect are pretty expensive but those results ... aren't they worth it?

Isn't social media full of such adverts, everyone wants success but not many want to work to make it happen.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Steve

I was going to ask you where I could buy tix for your upcoming webinar.

But then I kept reading.

There might be a point where you have to do less, but there's a lot of grunt work leading up to that point.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Define success...

You're already a success in the eyes of those that matter.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Easiest way is follow the inherent desire that keeps your interest (whatever that may be focused on) at peak levels. Whatever comes your way from being focused, nurture that....whether it's a new business client or a "business trick" you learned, keep working those elements along the way to your "goal"....
Some people just fall into a project and it turns out well overnight....good for them. Others it takes years to achieve the same results. Different people, different elements, timing, luck, patience, (sometimes) money (for investment purposes) are all a part of the journey.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@DansCartoons

It's already hard just thinking abt those scenarios.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
I'm simply reemphasizing various elements I've employed and stuck with to get along the bumpy road....there have been easy spots and then I hit cobblestones and all of a sudden smooth spots. It's easy in the sense I am my own boss...not puckering up to kiss someone else in order to make them rich. AND "Don't think....DO"!!!!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 • IP   flag post
Member FrugalTravelsNepal private msg quote post Address this user
I'm the same way, what's something that will actually work as advertised. Nothing really has, but I have to admit I didn't give things a good chance.

A few months ago I came across an affiliate marketing website that teaches everything you need to know to make it online. I'm an expat living in Nepal and have a nonprofit agency to help our village and Nepal in general.

So, I got a paid account and started the class with a couple of Spanish interns who are just here for 6 weeks. They just finished the class and they were just wonderful. A couple of the students/villagers who went to government schools and really cannot attend college did excellently and are ready to start making money soon. The interns are not computer majors, but it was simple enough to teach it to about 8 students who could hardly speak English. Some students were barely teenagers, but even though they couldn't quite manage the entire course, they learned some skills that will help them to get work. We have over 40% unemployment rate in Nepal.

I think this platform is excellent for people who want to put in the time; it has a free option, too.

I also looked into Clickbank but saw there were some customer service issues that I didn't like. The others I've seen just want to sell their products.

I've blogged for years, but haven't marketed it properly. People can easily monetize a blog or do video blogging to make money. I'm still looking for opportunities, too.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay is exactly right - you have to define success before you can achieve it.

Once you have your definition, then you define your uniqueness.

Once you have your uniqueness, you use it to create lasting connections with people and invest in being relentlessly helpful.

It's amazing how little you work when you do these things!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@KathrynLang

And it feels good, too!

Making money is, then, just the bonus part.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
28176 13 13
destitute