BillBelew.com
BloggingBusiness AdvicemarketingNetworkingWordPress

What is the most Impressive website?2711

Student jmolan private msg quote post Address this user
I ran across this as I was looking for fold up bikes. The bike company had given a couple bikes to this girl to promote and make a give-away. I have to admit she does a heck of a job. Her Sprinter is similar to ours, and my sign up went really smooth, quick, and informative. She has an interesting story. I believe I saw 150k followers, and a little less on Facebook. It looks like full-time work, but I would aspire to something like this.

https://bearfoottheory.com
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Good site! Compelling and targeted. And also well laid out in photo and aesthetic taste.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I guess I could relate, it's not Corporate or too slick to sell. Just one lady and adventure. We've all seen plenty of the outdoor company sites, this is just as well done, by an individual, probably from her laptop in a van.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. There is a certain 'organic-ness' which comes across because she used more person-to-person conversational English vs. Corporate speak which even I fall into sometimes.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
@jmolan
Think of it as building a large structure. You begin with your foundation, then keep adding. Carefully select which pieces you want to add and build strong and steady.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@TParker, ah yes, good advice, for me it's like, learn the materials to use, learn the building method, hope the thing passes inspection...(and doesn't fall down)...:-)
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Best website ever is the one people come to and find what they are looking for and respect the person who put the site there for them. No?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
If there were one kind of website that was really 'best' everybody would be doing their web site that same way.

There isn't, so there isn't.

Or is there?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@jmolan

Every now and then my 9-year old gets something to review - a backpack, movies and such. I reckon if I tried harder she might get more of those kinds of gigs ...
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

How much is your daughter and how much is just a proud father?
Post 10 • IP   flag post
28693 10 10
destitute