BillBelew.com
FacebookSocial Media

Do you know what Tailwind is?2729

Member JelenaBB private msg quote post Address this user
Do you use Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter? If yes, this application is for you. I cut my time on these networks from 2h to 15 minutes a day.

Tailwind is a great application with which you can easily make a schedule for your pins for a few days, weeks or months in advance! With this Pinterest application, it's easy to use this social network and save you a lot of time.

You can add Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook account and make a schedule for all three social networks at once.

If you wish, you can join my link. You will receive 30 days of free use. Also, if you invite someone to join you get another month free. So if you join through my link, I will get one month free per person.

You can only use one click to create more posts from any site (your or someone else you want to promote). Also, Tailwind will show you which pin is attracting attention and which pins it does not work, so you can make a better strategy.

If you are already using Tailwind, I'd like to write your opinion about the application.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@JelenaBB

How long have you been using Tailwind?

Can you attest to its effectiveness?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Belew only 7 days, but I am very satisfied. I was having from 500 - 800 Pinterest impressions for a day. This week average was 3800 impressions, and today I have 15000. I have about 20 new followers.
Last week I have about 2 or 3 visitors per day from Pinterest to my site, and this week average is 14.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@JelenaBB Do you have to have a lot of images or memes ready to.publish?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay I have about 60 - the same number as my posts. But I make about 15 Pinterest boards and collaborate with other bloggers, so I share their images too.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member KathrynLang private msg quote post Address this user
I've been testing out CoSchedule - I like it because I can access all of my work from the plugin - post my blog, my podcast, and schedule all social. Tools like these do make it less time consuming to interact with the different social medias - but never forget to be live and in person even if you are scheduling.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@KathrynLang you are totally right. Probably CoSchedule is similar to Tailwind, but what I like in Tailwind that you are part of Tribe and you work together to build your social accounts. So, you have that person to person thing.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@JelenaBB

Are you still using Tailwind? How's it going?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@Belew yes! It`s my favorite app now. I have about 100 repins in 3 weeks and more than 200.000 views. It is now my second social network for bringing visitors to my site. FB is still first
Post 9 • IP   flag post
29714 9 9
destitute