Blogging

44 Things I Wish I Knew B4 Starting a Blog2731

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Whaddya think?

I don't agree ... but then ...

44 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting a Blog
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
They get 225,000 visits/month. Which is much better than I do. So ...
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
"RVing and campervans" is a very small niche? Really? Our city of 35,000 nearly doubles when each of the two major RV associations brings their convention (and members) to town. And these are people with money, who spend money. I'll take on a "small" niche like that any day!

Interesting article, though. Thanks for sharing.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member Summerbay private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev I'm in the process of creating a line of designs for the RVers market that will appear on multiple products, such as mugs, t-shirts, bedding, and fabrics. I've done some research on the niche, and you're right, there are lots of them, and they love their community, which is like a sub-culture. I'll keep you posted...
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@belew Thanks for sharing. There are so many information to digest. Even I don't fully agree.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member cm_hazelwood private msg quote post Address this user
I feel overwhelmed. I'm just back after a long absence. I've been encouraged to start an inspirational blog, about my bout with cancer (I won that round!), and to give encouragement to anyone going through trials.

The only real encouragement I have is to point people toward Christ Jesus, my Savior, who is always with me and has kept me so far.

The other thing I want to say here is that people from at least eight or nine churches were praying for me; two churches brought me food, and women from two different churches stayed with me after surgery. I am really grateful for all of those things.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member cm_hazelwood private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew they get more than you do, but do you get enough for your purposes? Grinnin.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
29721 7 7
destitute