BillBelew.com
BloggingFacebookFocusInspirationTeaching

How to stand out among millions with music2775

Silviall5 private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Silvia and I'd like to bring more traffic to my relaxation website, beinginhim.net. We have 8 titles now, cds and mp3s and love the responses we get from those who find us, but we feel hidden from millions of possible people who could benefit from learning more about stress, anxiety and ways to relax. Thank you!
Post 1 • IP   flag post

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Silviall5 Glad you are here.

You are in the right place to learn what it is needed to stand out.

I encourage you to dive in and read and learn ... unless you have specific questions. Lots of smart people here.

Simple premise - if you want more people to come to your site, give them more reasons.

You obviously have good stuff at your site ... now give people more reasons to come ... blogs, tweets, blogs, webbies, blogs ... one medium will outperform the others. Can you guess which?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Silviall5

Hi, and welcome to the group. I just took a quick look at your site and, viewing from the front end, I quickly found several things you are doing wrong, or could do better. The wrong ones are actually hurting your search results and, therefore, any resulting organic traffic, and the could be better ones, well, they could just be better in order to improve search results and resulting organic traffic.

While more is good, more that's also better, is, uh... BETTER!

I do this professionally (with real issues and actual solutions) so if you want a review of your site (front end and internal) please feel free to contact me. Mail through this group (click the little envelope beside my site name) is probably best.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Silviall5 Great to meet you!

I couldn't agree more - we all need to learn more about destressing. It's wonderful you are providing such a service for people.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Thank you! I'll be reading more posts to learn a much as possible.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Silviall5 Ask away! We're here to help.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
29614 7 7
destitute