BillBelew.com
Business Advice

Young Entrepreneur finding his way2776

Doby92 private msg quote post Address this user
My name is nic im an young entrepreneur doing a majority of things everything from investing, flipping houses, selling insurance, to even still working at verizon on the weekends! My fiancé and I have a 3 year old girl! We young and still rolling the dice in the game of life!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Doby92

Welcome to the group. You have come to the right place to learn about marketing and other aspects of online presence. There are a lot of answers to be found here if you poke around a bit and then ask the right questions.

There are a number of experts here, keen and ready to help.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Doby92

Not a few folks have come here to learn how to do marketing and went away learning how to do business.

Or was it the other way around?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
thanks Rev im certainly looking to learn more online marketing ideas and tips and tricks for sure!

belew im not sure i understand the question?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Doby92 Hey! It's great to meet you.

"Flipping Houses" boy, you Americans are strong!

Seriously, where do you need help most?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@susanday i would say i need most help with building a bigger and stronger client base for my insurance sales as i do telesales and i struggle with clients actually following through. i can get the initial close and get the app done but for the ones that require the app being emailed or mailed out and then sent back its like 25/75 for the ones who actually follow through and sent back -_- i dont want to go back to running appointment and driving and all that good stuff but im afraid i may have to
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Doby92 it sounds like there is a lot of hand holding regardless of the advancements in modern technology.

Could you have a page on your website gives a step by step action plan?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Doby92

If you are getting a 25% return rate you are doing very well!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@susanday not sure what you mean by hand holding nor what you mean by action plan on my website?

@rev im getting about that with the total number of leads i get on a monthly basis but then after that its about a 25/75.

like i mentioned before i do a variety of things i would really love to be able to fully depend on just life insurance and keep doing the rest of what im doing but at this rate itll take forever. i have a company that has been recruiting me hard to come work for them and do appointments im just reluctant as i know the same money is there doing telesales is all
Post 9 • IP   flag post
29622 9 9
destitute