BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksMotivation

Share a Thought that Motivates You2778

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
There's an, ahem, old fellow sitting in front of me who is 65. He's here with his dad!

His dad is 99. Just lost his mom a few weeks back. She was 94. There were married 75 years!!!

I hope I live to be 75.

What would you like to be doing for 75 years?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew I'd like to be working on my 'Seniorpreneur Project' for 75 years. Currently, I'm working on Year No. 12. Unfortunately, I don't have the same motivation for the Empire.Kred game currently working on my 3rd Year as a Free Player.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty much what I'm doing now. Though we would like to get an RV and see the country.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@TParker It doesn't take 75 years to RV around the US ... unless you are going thru the Keys abt now ... you will need one of those part time cars, part time boat thingees.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Seniorpreneur

I don't know what Empire.Kred is.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
I really like where my life is now. I'm writing a lot, updating a book I started several years ago and then shelved and some other good stuff looks like it is really going to happen, so yeah, I'm pretty happy.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew That is an interesting statement Bill about Empire.Kred. I think that a lot of us join too many social groups and then like myself make the wrong assumption. This group and another group uses the same group title i.e. Business Professionals. I assumed they were the same group and now I find out by checking it out and also with your help that I was wrong.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn't take 75 years to RV around the country, but it could!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
29134 8 8
destitute