BillBelew.com

REPLAY - Putting Your Blog Posts to Work2788

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
REPLAY - Putting Your Blog Posts to Work

Here is the link to the latest Wednesday Webbie.

If you have any questions or comments to share I'd love to hear them

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Susan!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Always great! Thanks, Susan!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member peterneeves private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Susan!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
As of April 1st this year, I have posted a new blog post every day at a minimum 300 words per post. I have written roughly 54,000 words of content up until now....
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@DansCartoons

There are improvements that could be made but they seem to be indexing well. Good for you!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Rev - Here is a mind-boggler for you. Type "stay at home dad cartoons" into your Google....a post I made just five days ago is on Google's first results page under a Pinterest result!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@DansCartoons

One of the benefits of posting every day. Google returns more often to check your site for updates and you get indexed faster!

I didn't see the Pinterest result, but if that was someone else sharing your post/image then that's a real plus. I did see your original post in spot 5. Nice.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
That post now shows up a bit lower in the Galgo (about 5th - but still not bad)....I was going to ask if you type in "suit cartoons" which was a post I made on the 13th which is now at NUMBER TWO in the G-results! Check it out....I am helped by Yoast though, which guides you along through the posting. Overall, since beginning of April up til this morning, I haven't missed a daily blog post and have one more written and ready to "publish" after midnight tonight and new ideas and concepts rolling around my medulla oblongata
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@DansCartoons

You are 8th when I search for "suit cartoons". You probably see it a little higher up because you have searched it before and accessed other things like it in the process. Getting realistic results for searches of your own posts can be difficult.

The other thing to remember, searching for a keyword you have optimized for SHOULD turn up your post, unless it is extremely competitive and widely used. The key is not YOUR keywords, but the search terms your target market will be likely to use.

Suit cartoons is probably a good choice.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
29382 10 10
destitute