BillBelew.com

WordPress Forms and Surveys2790

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I need to put a form on my website for my customers to fill and then print off themselves.

The form or survey will be long - there are a lot of questions.

The idea is after reading my book, they will go to my website and complete the questions of the form. They will then be able to print it out and use it.

I've been through the exhaustive list of WordPress plugins and I am completely confused.

What I call a form, they seem to think is a contact device, and a survey is me asking questions with some kind of motive in mind.

So, whatever it's called I need help.

Can someone like @REV or @STEVE tell me what plugins I should be looking for?

Do you know of one which could do the job really well?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
How about using ContactForm plugin. If you need to do survey, I heard that survey monkey is good 😊. Hope this helps.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

A contact form plugin like Gravity Forms or Ninja Forms will work nicely.

Elementor page builder has a form widget that supports Contact Form 7. This is not my favorite form plugin but a lot of people like it.

Also look at editable (or fillable) PDF documents. You can build your form in PDF format and people can fill in the answers online and download the PDF afterwards.

Not exactly sure what you need in terms of handling but one of the above should get you on the right track.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Contact form 7 also has a sister pluging contact form db which loads the data in to a database so that you can easily pull it out with shortcodes.

It all comes down to what you need and want to achieve.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all.

I will give your suggestions a go. @rev @steve @tienny

Many of the options are set up so the website gathers info. I just want something my clients can fill in and print out. It's an added "benefit" as the form will be in my book.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay You are welcome. Wish you all the best.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
29382 6 6
destitute