BillBelew.com
Facebook

New WordPress Plugin For Messenger2813

Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
It's tough to keep up with all the new plugins -- what are there, about 20,000 available in total now? -- but I try. A few really interesting ones filter to the top. This one appears to be in that elite group.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/newsbooster-for-messenger/

I wasn't a big fan of facebook Messenger in the beginning but it's starting to grow on me. It's becoming my go-to communication tool. It works seamlessly across platforms and it seems to be encouraging communication and engagement, not spam. I don't know how long that will last, especially with plugins like this one starting to show up.

I am confident, however, this has its place and I will be exploring its use on my own and client sites.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev

Thanks for the tip. On my way to check it out
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev I'm curious to know more. How do you use it from your dashboard? What "messages" do you send?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

Notification of new posts (title, snippet, link) get sent out to those who follow you on messenger.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Rev Is that why I'm getting spam now?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

It's impossible for me to say without looking at all the factors, but if you are getting more traffic you can expect some to generate more spam. It is, unfortunately, the nature of being found. Is it spam comments or spam email that is increasing?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Rev Spam in my Facebook messenger inbox! So annoying!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
29614 7 7
destitute