BillBelew.com

Replay-Why You Don't Need a Content Manager2821

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Why You Don't Need a Content Manager

If you are happy that no one visits your site, and you love making cold calls then you probably don't need a content manager to help you get more visitors, but if you don't ...

Here's the replay of this week's Wednesday Webbie.

We get down to discussing how you can blog about your product or book. Let's face it, there are only so many posts you can write about your book or the creative process - then what? Check out some ideas and suggestions we came up with.

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry I couldn't attend the live Webbie. Looking forward to viewing the replay. Thanks guys!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
AmppedLife private msg quote post Address this user
But I want to do content Manager work for people that don't want to do it themselves. I love creating content. And working towards doing it full time. They can actually all do me a favor and need content Managers but not really need them for me
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@AmppedLife You are absolutely correct! Do you agree with the points raised in the video?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
AmppedLife private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay I definitely agree with the points in the video. It was a great spin on the title. I got suckered in. Because i wanted to argue that everyone needs a Content Creator You Rock! I appreciate this replay.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@AmppedLife Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my little bit of fun.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay Thanks for sharing. I also enjoy creating content for people.

Now my problem is to categorise my own content and organise it. And also to find the focus point. My idea is all over the place. Thus I'm stuck in working on my own content and go for training.

Currently, I go for teaching field in arts and robotics. Throughout the process, I realize that I find the satisfaction to teach the younger kids. Thus, I am wondering

"How can I add value as an illustrator, animator, web developer, photographer and teacher?"

Life is so funny.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@tienny perhaps you could categorize your posts for different audiences. I find keeping track of all the content I create essential for clarity and ease of access. For
Post 8 • IP   flag post
http://freelance.tienny.com is my commissioned work. Whereas http://Tienny.com is my personal project and blog about my book and animation.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay Thanks. The issue is someone highlighted that she feels overwhelmed when she sees my artwork. 🙄 Hmm . . . However, I receive some invitations to write their websites.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@tienny I thought you had your artwork set out quite clearly. This artist is someone I've used. She has such a huge mix of things but it is easy to follow and search for something you like. Have a look. It might help you a bit - Prawny
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay Yes, I have set my artwork clearly. However, I still need to further improve.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
29614 12 12
destitute