BillBelew.com

Replay - Twitter for Authors & Entrepreneurs2842

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
REPLAY

Twitter is one of the best platforms for business owners and authors. People use Twitter to create their business branding, and to meet business partners. They don't use it so much to share what they had for dinner, unlike some other social media platforms (You know the one I mean).
So, in this week's Wednesday Webbie we are going to be looking at how to use Twitter to build your author brand, and reach more potential clients. You’ll learn some of the classic mistakes people make, how to avoid them, and how to use Twitter’s limited features to reach hundreds of thousands of people.

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay @Belew Hi Susan: This was a great webbie. Thank you so much.

I have linked just about every blog I've written for myself and clients, but get almost no response. I think they are interesting and are broad enough for several audiences. So, wondering why no action?

Anyway, your webbie was great. I learned a ton.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@gspieler Thanks for your support.

Images are the new thing with Twitter. Are the images compelling enough I wonder? Also, are your clients' followers people who will share? I find some people / groups share more based around the industry they are in, too. Some industries tend to attract more generous people, but this is anecdotal and I have no proof.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay.

Thanks for the feedback. I always use images for my posts and work hard to find remarkable and provocative pics. I use UnSplash as they are free and excellent photographs with some really cool stuff. I'll keep on trying.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Unsplash sounds good. I'll have to check it out.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I always, of course, credit the photographers.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
29756 6 6
destitute