BillBelew.com
marketing

Where to Start online training in marketing2846

TUSCAN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Bill
I am Rekha I have pleanty of time after my kids go to school this is when I wanted to get occpied so taught of doibg some work from home I wanted to get some advice or training in marketing can anyone help me I don't have any product to market of my own but wanted to be in that field

BILL I wanted some help
training so I can be a better person staying at home is boring
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@TUSCAN

How can I help?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Hi Bill

I wanted to take any courses
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I want to improve my writing skills also
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@TUSCAN

Do you want to pay to learn or do you want to know where to learn on your own ... for free?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Hi
Happy thanksgiving
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@TUSCAN

Hi! And Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

"Marketing" is such a broad term. Can you be more specific about what you would like to do. There are many good instructors in this forum who may be able to help you. I run personal one-on-one programs and group trainings as well. I'll be offering self-study courses shortly too.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Ya so true I am new to the wording
Of "Marketing" so probably start of from basic to work in any company I look forward to your best advice and I am interested in one-one.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Some stay at home moms have great blogs and earn cash from affiliate marketing. They write about what they love and advetise for a company like Amazon or Google Ads, and get a percentage if someone pays if they make a purchase. It's not much, but it's a start.

What areas or hobbies do you have? I could help you get started blogging, and there are other great experts here who can help with website development too.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@TUSCAN start at the begining... understanding who exactly your customers are... and then move onwards to whatever interests you.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
29756 10 10
destitute