BillBelew.com
Motivation

Time to set goals for 2018 ... or not2851

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
What's your goals for 2018?

Not New Year's resolutions ... they are different.

Goals.

Feel free to think out loud and tweak as necessary between now and the end of they year.

Where do you hope to be a year from now?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
I have done some early preparation for next year's goals. I am going to be offering a packaged set of content for a fixed monthly price. I'd like to do the work I'm doing now, but with a steady set of clients and predictable income. (LOL- every freelancer's goal.)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@TParker

I may be wrong but the nature of hiring a freelancer is to NOT have to commit to a long term relationship, no?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Student TParker private msg quote post Address this user
Moreso to avoid paying for full-time employees and the associated regulatory requirements. Perhaps consider me an independent contractor instead. A business or individual may need regular content and social media management but that work would only take a few hours a week. So, do they go through the process of interviewing an employee? Or, they could hire a freelancer as needed but that would require them to search for and try out a new contractor each time.

Most of the people I work with right now have been my clients for months, some years. This would just present new prospects with a set it and forget it package.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
29756 4 4
destitute