BillBelew.com

Enthralled Magazine for Authors Issue 32913

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

Here's the link to the latest issue of Enthralled Magazine.

It's another bumper issue with more authors, publishers and illustrators getting onboard. The viewer stats are now getting into the thousands with the first issue still as popular as the latest one. This is a great plus for advertisers and our contributors, as more and more people are seeing their work and clicking on their links.

Also, submission details are on the website if anyone is interested.

Enjoy!

Enthralled Magazine - Issue 3 - "Journey"
Post 1 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

I would like to be alerted to new issues of the magazine. I'll be promoting them on my business websites. Perhaps you could do so by posting the above information (and subsequent months) in my Kindle Publishers II facebook group.

And do stay in touch.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Rev Thanks Rev, I'll certainly add your FB link. You could sign up as a subscriber. It's free and I only send out emails when a new issue is posted.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Rev I've just joined your group. I look forward to sharing and learning more about publishing with you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@SusanDay

Subscribe. Doh! Of course.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@SusanDay

It's a small, slow moving, group but please feel free to post info about your magazine (and a link) as often as you feel appropriate. Announcing the new issue there each month would be great.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@susanday does good work.

Everybody should be involved with this project she is doing.

Susan did a project with me for a client recently... and this client just nailed it. Right place, right stuff, right time ... and Susan was as critical to the success as can possibly imagine

Thx, Susan!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
30337 7 7
destitute