BillBelew.com
Blogging

Developing a Healthy Blogging Rhythm470

Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@tienny I get those all of the time, just delete them or say sorry... you have your bills to pay and do not work for free... all you need to do is raise your prices and decide to work with better clients.

Let me give you a tip, write down every single question you are asked on a regular basis... all those hard questions you struggle to answer ... then write our an answer for each ...

Now you will feel better, you will always have an answer and best of all your attitude will change and you will find that you are rarely asked those questions anymore.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve Thanks for your tips. I am writing down how to respond to those people and some of your answers. Because I agree that we have bills to pay.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Recently, I get to know someone who shares about his recent business meeting. A famous singer approached him to be interviewed into his news. Shockingly, the singer wanted to be interviewed for free. Just because he is famous singer and will bring fortune to him. Isn't this like a big bully?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
MarissaCMT private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, not sure if I am posting this question in the proper thread, but you all seem like solid authorities on blogging. So my question is: How many blogs should you have before you post them on your website? And what are the parameters? I am seeing about 400 words? And an informative title with image?

Anything else before I spread my wings and fly into the ether?

Thank you!!
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@MarissaCMT

Glad to have you here, Marissa.

You should start publishing right off.

Don't wait till you get everything just right.

Write one... publish it now.

As for parameters ... I created this post on business blogging success by the numbers.

And this infographic ..

Post 30 • IP   flag post

MarissaCMT private msg quote post Address this user
This is tremendous! And thanks for your talk last night. You've inspired me. Thank you graciously.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
@MarissaCMT

Thank you for the kind words.

Let me know how else I can help.

And welcome to the forum!!
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Have you found your rhythm yet, @MarissaCMT?

Please let me know when you are off and running?
Post 33 • IP   flag post
26120 33 8
destitute