BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksMarketingMobile

Shanghai Digital & Mobile Marketing [Event]561

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I know there are some forum members that live in the Middle Kingdom ... Shanghai, Beijing and elsewhere.

I have been tapped to moderate a panel at the Effective Digital & Mobile Marketing Event hosted by Shanghai Business Review.

Whenever I see a hole in my schedule, I think I'd better do something. Then I forget that sleep and rest might be an option.

I'll sleep on the plane on my way home.

---

Post 1 • IP   flag post
PDave private msg quote post Address this user
Dr. Dude! You never told me you have a PHD. I will do my best to address you with more reverence from here on out...
Dave
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@PDave

I never thought/think it was/is important to mention. It isn't. Especially on the golf course where life and hanging out with friends really matters.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
You are humble to the core. I love that!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@PDave I agree "humble to the core"

Interesting discussion point @Belew is obviously an expert in his field, do you think that him being humble as you put it, has stopped him getting the recognition, etc... that others with less expertize have achieved?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
God only knows. One of the cool things about Bill is unassuming he is. He isn't into self-promotion. His work and wisdom speaks for itself. And we are among the benefactors.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
dzflower453 private msg quote post Address this user
Is there an online podcast of this event?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Nope, no podcast.

Attendees are paying to attend.

If it is recorded, I am sure there will be a charge to watch them.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
24995 8 8
destitute