BillBelew.com
Productivity

Tangible Proof of a Virtual Assistants Value652

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
This is long.

---

My virtual assistant is terrific. The only real drawback is that she is 'there' and I am 'here.' Even so, we communicate well. We have figured out how to work around the time difference. Work gets done.

More importantly she has made an impact.

How can I tell she has made a difference?

17 Ways I Measure the Effectiveness of My Virtual Assistant

In the last 10 days:

20 blog posts at my home site of BillBelew.com. My productivity has increased. I was reluctant to write before because I didn't want to deal with the formatting. Read = I was lazy. Now I can write freely, pass the article to my VA and she will format and publish.

8 posts at LinkedIn. It's good form to repurpose good content. My virtual assistant knows how to take my content at my home site and put it at my Bill Belew profile on LinkedIn. This article is one that I am repurposing here.

1,783 eyeballs on my LinkedIn articles. That's a whopping 178 visits to see what Bill Belew is up to on LinkedIn each day!

207 thumbs up on my LinkedIn articles. That's 20+ people engaged in my content on LinkedIn per day.

12 new followers to my publishing efforts at LinkedIn. Can you say 5,000 real people following me on LinkedIn by the end of this year?

Compare the 1st 10 days of May to the 1st 10 days of April

24% increase in organic traffic at my home site. More people are finding me. Organic traffic is important to me. Organic means inbound. Create good stuff, people come. More good stuff, more people come.

29% increase in new users from organic traffic. More people are using my information.

14% increase in engagement - I have a forum devoted to Content Marketing connected to my main site - forum.billbelew.com ... More people are jumping from my forum to read stuff I have at my home site.

18% increase in organic traffic to my forum. More people are finding the UGC (user generated content) at my forum!

41% increase in new users to my forum from organic traffic! More people are not only finding but also using the forum.

217% increase in engagement - More organic traffic to the main site has resulted in A LOT more people jumping from my main site into the forum. More people are talking and listening to me.

6 New Open Doors

.75 really cool infographics - I don't have a lick of creative sense when it comes to colors. She does.

.5 new eBooks. I have several series of articles at my sites that are itching to become eBooks. She has grabbed all the posts (20 of them) of one series and put them all in one place so I can rewrite/edit it into an eBook.

65 new speaking opportunities. I just returned from back to back trips to Shanghai to do corporate training in content marketing. I am heading to Africa for 2 trips in the coming months - Johannesburg and Lagos. My virtual assistant has been researching other opportunities on LinkedIn to do such training and the list keeps growing.

80 new members - I can spend more time feeding the 6000+ Meetup members in the groups I own here in Silicon Valley. My Meetup membership has grown by 80 members in just the last 10 days. Lessee ... 8 members/day average growth = by the end of the year I will have over 8,000 physical members in my local Meetups.

3 Intangibles - My virtual assistant makes positive changes to my images that I hadn't thought of. She chooses articles to publish on LinkedIn that I wouldn't have thought of. She gives me feedback and makes me think things that I hadn't thought of. The end result is better than anything I could do just by myself.

Time - I can now devote more time to prepare for upcoming presentations. I have one this weekend in LA that will benefit from me having more time to prepare.

Since bringing this Virtual Assistant, her name is Stella, on board, I can spend more time:

being creative.
doing things that I do best
doing things I must do even better.
And I can see tangible results.

How's your virtual assistant working out for you?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
woot!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

You realized it was you that finally gave me the kick and the direction to make this happen, don't you?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
This is wow! And George has been talking about it costing very little to make it happen.

How do I/we get started?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@morrnel

Morris,

I agree. It is a real eye-opener for me.

I have my VA online with me as I write this.

We are going back and forth on an infographic that I hope to have ready for this weekend.

Are you interested in hiring a VA?

When I screened for mine (I hired someone to find candidates) they sent me three. I hired one. But the other two are in limbo. I might be able to introduce you if they still respond.

Or you can start over with the company I used.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
VAs are not new to me. In IT we called them developers.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@morrnel

Not quite the same.

A VA is an assistant. S/he does all the stuff that keeps you from doing the stuff you really want to do.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Belew - don't blame me!

I warned you that my mutant power was being a catalyst!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Looking forward to meeting you this weekend!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I'm not far from needing one mostly to make my stuff better.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew So good.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@Belew - once again.. my Spidey senses tingling & came across this -

http://wealththroughworkshops.com/the-leap-org
Post 12 • IP   flag post
29615 12 12
destitute