BillBelew.com
Motivation

7 Harsh Truths To Make a Better Entrepreneur670

mmarkaz private msg quote post Address this user
7 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Entrepreneur

It's an article from Inc. Magazine. It gives you reason to think and re-focus. I know, being part of a small organization, there are so many things to do and never enough time to do them.

I'm wondering who has done the work truth #3? I've started and stopped on this a couple times.

Read the full article here

Mark
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@mmarkaz

Thanks for the read Mark. Glad to have you here.

"Your Customers Don't Care About Your Product"

This is the beauty of content marketing. In about 4-6 months you can learn a couple of things.

1. Do your customers care about your product? = are they finding your solution

OR

2. Learn what it is they care about by seeing the posts that got them to come in the first place.

Thanks for sharing.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
mmarkaz private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

Thanks for your comments!

We know our current customers care. In fact, they are a very passionate bunch! Our artist roster also reflects that on the professional side.

The harder part is the B2B communication. I find a great deal of apathy and negativity in the target market. That and a good chunk are not tech savvy. So, we must figure out the best way to connect and help them have a "lights on" moment.

We are a small brand in a big ocean. Unfortunately, no one did the work of adequately telling the brand story and positioning it in the marketplace when the company launched 8 years ago.

I've only been here a total of 2 and most of it not in my current position. Sooo, lots to do (strategically and tactically). Working on it a day at a time. :-)
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@mmarkaz

What would a good B2B relationship look like for BoulderCreekGuitars?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
26000 4 4
destitute