BillBelew.com
LinkedInSalesSocial Media

Invitation to participate in a survey671

Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Received this from LinkedIn Australia (checked and it is real) this morning, wondered if they are sending these out to everyone ...

Hi Steve,

I wanted to reach out to you as you're one of the top social sellers in the country and I’m currently working with SalesITV on a research note looking at how social media is impacting the sales profession.

If you could spare just a few minutes of your time to answer these 15 multiple choice questions it would be much appreciated!

Here at LinkedIn Sales Solutions, we’re really passionate about elevating the sales profession and always trying to understand how the sales function is evolving in the digital age.

Thank you in advance for your participation, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve

Nice.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Rev I thought so, no one else I know has received one, and the person checks out, cam via a LinkedIn email address and the person that sent it, is now a connection on LinkedIn and we're in a happy loving relationship.

At least I seem to be getting noticed ...
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve

"At least I seem to be getting noticed ..."

The first precept of inbound marketing!

Now, if it's for the right reasons...
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve What is in it for you to give your time to help them do research?

I get these requests often and in the end I give them information they don't know and I never hear from them again.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member rcayeras private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve so far, I haven't received that request. I have received similar requests via email - which were so distant from my specialties that I ignored them.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Something new today, this just in

"I'm fascinated by you showing up on my Twitter app when looking at Trending topics. You are always a top post below the top trending topics! Is this organic?"

I would love to be able to see this for myself .. but I have no idea how to replicate it ...
Post 7 • IP   flag post
29424 7 7
destitute