BillBelew.com
FocusMotivation

Having More Good Days in Work and Life714

SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Pathway to Having More Good Days in Work and Life – Defeating Your Distractions

Distractions
We feel it even after a full day. Regrets, frustration, guilt, fear and dissatisfaction about what got done and what did not get done. Our teams look tired and worn, but not satisfied. All our high early morning expectations dashed against the hard rocks of distractions, interruptions, over-stimulation and conflicting intentions.
According to one study, we spend about 3 to 4 hours a day resisting desires (impulses). From brain science, we know that this resistance costs energy – energy in terms of glucose available for calories. As glucose gets depleted, so do our brain resources (neurotransmitters in your brain require glucose for synthesis). From my own 24 years of observations of clients, teams, managers, top notch CEOs / leaders, I see the costs of distractions on performance – both in terms of quantity and quality.
I present ways to make life and work more flexible and workable in this article.

Click here to read the rest of the article

Enjoy!
Sunil Bhaskaran
www.CahayaMind.com
Post 1 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@SunilBhaskaran anything that reduces stress is good ...
Post 3 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Enjoyed the article @SunilBhaskaran

Also, I noticed you have 'nofollow' turned on for those who comment. By choice?

All, what are your thoughts regarding allowing commenters reference their website page as part of the comment?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
26771 4 4
destitute