BillBelew.com
Content CreationWriters Block

YEAH YEAH JUST DO IT Regarding Writers Block722

Member 9millionairess private msg quote post Address this user
YEAH YEAH JUST DO IT.
I believe in the old saying "a watched pot never boils". I should say it's was an old Texas saying. Turn to your right and to your left and you will find something to write about. I look at my office and think about all the paper that I have "saved" for leads. Well, it may lead to a fire if I don't stop and go through them and discard the unwanted trash. Writing has been difficult to me for one reason only and that is because I didn't do it. Plain and simple. I didn't stop and write. Take this picture. I took this picture on my last visit to Providence, Rhode Island. Right there in the middle of the neighborhood stands this appears to be naked man with an eagle. O.K. what on earth possessed them to make this a center piece? This is in an affluent area, College Hill. My cousin is one of the highest ranking officials in Rhode Island and I am sure he told me the story about the "birdman" but I forgot. Anyway, here’s a subject to write about.

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@9millionairess

Writing about naked people in the middle of exhibition...yup, that'd be a topic to write about I think.

Wait... there's a lot of that going on online already! 8-)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

Isn't that the definition OF an exhibition!?!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9millionairess
YEAH YEAH JUST DO IT.
I believe in the old saying "a watched pot never boils". I should say it's was an old Texas saying. Turn to your right and to your left and you will find something to write about. I look at my office and think about all the paper that I have "saved" for leads. Well, it may lead to a fire if I don't stop and go through them and discard the unwanted trash. Writing has been difficult to me for one reason only and that is because I didn't do it. Plain and simple. I didn't stop and write. Take this picture. I took this picture on my last visit to Providence, Rhode Island. Right there in the middle of the neighborhood stands this appears to be naked man with an eagle. O.K. what on earth possessed them to make this a center piece? This is in an affluent area, College Hill. My cousin is one of the highest ranking officials in Rhode Island and I am sure he told me the story about the "birdman" but I forgot. Anyway, here’s a subject to write about.

Post 4 • IP   flag post
I didn't think this would offend anyone. I thought it would question the existence. Maybe some knew the answer.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@9millionairess

I am not offended.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@9millionairess

Me neither
Post 7 • IP   flag post
29135 7 7
destitute