BillBelew.com
Feedback

Feedback or Complaints730

Member 9millionairess private msg quote post Address this user
When a business adds the little “code” on your receipt and you give them more than “Great Job” or even more realistic, you tell them what you “really think”? How you notice some of the food handlers were NOT wearing gloves or ask if you could get an “All Beef” hot dog for $5.00? They call it complaining and offer to give you your money back “All future attendance” to their establishment. They said it isn’t worth the trouble to have your business. I may not be looking at this clearly and I feel that you have been “uninvited”? Maybe “Black-balled”. When you patronize a business or buy Season Tickets, do you have the right to tell the administration about you visit, whether they ask for it or not? Is it Feedback or Complaint? Please share with me your thoughts.

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
It is good to leave feedback.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and I were actually banned from a local business because we bought too much there!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev

How is that possible?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently, while it is against the law for businesses to discriminate against people on the grounds of race, religion, or other prescribed factors, it is not against the law to discriminate against fat white people who spend excessive amounts of money in your store. You can just say "No thanks. Get out!" and the law will be on your side. Go figure. It is stupid business practice but not illegal.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
29424 5 5
destitute