BillBelew.com
BloggingBrainstormingSEO AdviceWordPress

Bill's recommendation on Blog Post Titles836

Member dmortaz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Bill,

I can't find my notes from your class on Blog headline recommeendation. Are u able to share them here? I know one of them had something to do with "Oprah" too.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@dmortaz

Here you go...

What do ___, ___ and ___ have in common? ________________________________________________
Can you pass this ___ Test? ______________________________________________________________
Top 10 Tips on ___ ___________________________________________________________________
Don't Buy the New ___ - Here's 5 Reasons Why _____________________________________________
How Oprah Does Her Laundry: Secrets Revealed _____________________________________________
Who Else Wants [blank]? ______________________________________________________________
The Secret of [blank] ___________________________________________________________________
Here is a Method That is Helping [blank] to [blank] __________________________________________
Little Known Ways to [blank] ____________________________________________________________
Get Rid of [problem] Once and For All _____________________________________________________
Here’s a Quick Way to [solve a problem] __________________________________________________
Now You Can Have [something desirable] [great circumstance] ________________________________
[Do something] like [world-class example] _________________________________________________
Have a [or] Build a [blank] You Can Be Proud Of _____________________________________________
What Everybody Ought to Know About [blank] _____________________________________________
Give Me [short time period] and I’ll Give You [blank]. ________________________________________
If You Don’t [blank] Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later. _________________________________________
The Lazy [blank’s] Way to [blank] ________________________________________________________
Do You Recognize the [number] Early Warning Signs of [blank] _________________________________
See How Easily You Can [desirable result] __________________________________________________
You Don’t Have to Be [something challenging] to be [desired result] _____________________________
Do You Make These [types of] Mistakes? ___________________________________________________
How to [Mundane Task] That [Rewarding Benefit] ____________________________________________
How to ___ _________________________________________________________________________
How ___ ____________________________________________________________________________
How I ___ ____________________________________________________________________________
What You Should Know About ___ ________________________________________________________
Do You Recognize/Know ___? _______________________________________________________
10 Ways to ___ __________________________________________________________________
[Number] Types of [Category of People] — Which Group Are You In? _______________________
Post 2 • IP   flag post
28242 2 2
destitute