BillBelew.com
BloggingNetworking

Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread - #2870

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Cindysharp

Glad to have you here Cindy!

We love ppl who bring a positive vibe.

I sent you the link via inmail to join the private room.

See you on the other side.
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Member Cindysharp private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you, happy to be here. <3
Post 477 • IP   flag post
Member rsalanoa private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew,

Awesome we neybors

Please let me know when you have time we can exchange notes or war stories
Post 478 • IP   flag post
Member TyHammond private msg quote post Address this user
Hi There!

Happy to join this community, though I'm not quite sure yet what will come of it. I'm considering this a baby step to connect with others and get ideas about other (smart) baby steps I might take to further my career and life purpose, and to be of help in whatever way i can to others.

Currently, I work primarily as a team and leadership coach as a partner in my company, PointForward Partners. Historically we have worked most with companies that are dealing with the challenges of change and high growth, primarily in the tech sector, though much of the beginning of my career was spent working in the social sector with non-profits and foundations. Fundamental to our work is a belief that people 1) are whole, complete and resourceful and have what they need to address their challenges/concerns/opportunities 2)The 'how' we work together is just as critical as 'what' we do together and 3) people learn best through direct experience. So we design unique participatory processes to engage people in having the conversations they need to have around the issues that matter most to them. In other words there's no stopping the business to work on culture/relationships. Culture defines the way that we work together on the business.

In addition to this work I have also recently been developing leadership trainings and workshops around a variety of topics and have recently been approached for several speaking engagements. I have a lot of ideas and offerings to bring to the world, but am unsure of where to start to build a viable business around these - hence the baby steps. I am motivated and inspired, and deeply passionate about my work in the world. I am also daily coming up against edges that require some real courage to cross, and believe that we're not supposed to do it alone, so I'm here to ask for help, and to offer what I can to others. Excited to see what happens -thanks for having me
Post 479 • IP   flag post
@TyHammond

How can I help?
Post 480 • IP   flag post

Member Chuanfit private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone,

My name is Anthony Thomas. I am based out of Oakland Ca. I am the teacher of the first Bay Area aerobic kickboxing classes, and the Founder of a Martial Arts based movement program called Chuan Fit. I use Chuan Fit as a vehicle to connect the mind and body in only 45 minutes, twice per week. You can look me up on Twitter, Instagram and You Tube under Chuan Fit. Anyone reading this can also call me for a Free Ideal Body Breakthrough Session. My number is 925 918-2457. Feel free to email me at chuanfitmail@gmail.com. Thanks folks
Post 481 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
Great to have you here Anthony.
Welcome!
Post 482 • IP   flag post
Thank you Sunil!
Post 483 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
You are welcome Anthony!

Feel free to download my FREE Business Breakthrough Blueprint for Entrepreneurs (starting or already in business): http://cahayamind.com/

I'll Show You How to Enjoy Your Work, Make More Money and Still Have Time for Play & Fun!

Get this Free Report to Discover:
Up-leveling Your Business Game – A Simple Yet Effective Plan to Start Today.
Building Sales & Marketing Systems and Teams that Grow & Automate Your Business.
Conquering your Business To-Do List Whilst Adding More Personal Time.

http://cahayamind.com/
Post 484 • IP   flag post
I did Sunil, and thank you
Post 485 • IP   flag post
Member Rokenrola private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, my name is Goran, im a 24 year old college boy from Serbia. Im studying marketing on Faculty of Economics, Novi Sad University. Im very interested in CM and Social media marketing and I would like to start with the BASICS. What is CM, SEO etc... and I need you to suggest me literature, articles. This is a fresh start for me and I dont have much opportunity to get in touch with this kind of stuff in Serbia, so my wish is to improve my knowledge through basics of social media and content marketing. Later on, maybe to find a online job which is linked with CM and Social media.
Post 486 • IP   flag post
Member Celea private msg quote post Address this user
Celea Star here. Bliss Expert by nature. Calling in life is to remind of what Bliss feels like, and better still how to maintain it throughout most of the day. No matter what comes at you during the course of a day.
Live life grateful for every day I wake up as it is an opportunity to learn something new and meet new people. Was not social while raising 5 kids and married to my best friend, as life revolved around family and social was other kids mainly. Some parents may have been actively participating, yet that part is for a book, soon to be written.
Empty nester now for 10 years, and have only recently scaled down cooking for an army of people. Hubby is delighted as not left overs to be changed up throughout the month.
Looking to meet new diverse people here. Learn new things, laugh a little, and implement the constant change in a direction of my choosing.
Post 487 • IP   flag post
@Celea Lots of experiences for you!!

Experience = wisdom for those who paid attention.

Look forward to knowing you more.

I sent you the link to the private section for coaches. It's still very young.
Post 488 • IP   flag post
@Rokenrola

I have compiled all the threads/links into an excel document that is searchable by topic and popularity.

I think it might be as good a place to start as any.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bill
Post 489 • IP   flag post
Member feelitfitness private msg quote post Address this user
Name: Anthony Metiz

Interesting fact about yourself: Sherlock Holmes like thought process. Natural born tinkerer and avid fitness enthusiast. Basically anything that can be analyzed and upgraded...I do
Part time narcissist(only a little) and Full time IT Professional/Certified Personal Trainer.

Hoping to get out of this forum: More insight on expanding my viewership, meeting new and interesting people, learning new skills, assisting anyone I can with what I do know, and just learning in general.

I am super excited to be here and ready to converse, compare, and post!
Post 490 • IP   flag post
@feelitfitness

So glad you here. I have sent you the link to the private coach room.

It is still young, but there are some really good people there already.

Please jump right in.
Post 491 • IP   flag post
Member Rokenrola private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

Of course, i am very interested, please send me that excel file. Thank you in advance
Post 492 • IP   flag post
Member Andreas private msg quote post Address this user
Good evening everyone. I am super excited to be here. I am looking forward to learn from and share with everyone.

Andreas is the leading authority on small business growth and profitability, #1 International Bestselling author,leadership and high performance coach, speaker, consultant and trainer and army combat veteran.
Post 493 • IP   flag post
@Andreas

Another vet! Really glad to have you here.

Ex Navy here.
Post 494 • IP   flag post
Member Andreas private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@Andreas

Another vet! Really glad to have you here.

Ex Navy here.
Awesome
Post 495 • IP   flag post
@Rokenrola

Very glad to have you here.

Did you get the excel file?
Post 496 • IP   flag post
Member TheCoachingLodge private msg quote post Address this user
Hello from England!
Oops, I may have started a new thread instead of posting here, sorry. :-)

Hi Guys.
I'm Paul from the UK.
I'm a personal performance coach as well as having many other hats.
I've done many jobs from truck driver, teacher, pilot and singer to office clerk, MD and video games supplier. Plus many more making me skilled at life, parenting and sharing my philosophies.
I'm looking for great ways to bring my ideas and inspiration to the world and hopefully this forum will help with that. I'm really looking forward to getting some tasty stuff!
Follow me on Twitter @coachinglodge
Post 497 • IP   flag post
Member CoachLPrice private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! I'm Latonia Price! I'm a Christian life coach, author, Human Behavioral Consultant, and speaker. My small business is Effective Living, LLC. You can visit www.effectiveliving-llc.com for more information. As a result of working with me, Christian women are more determined and empowered to make positive and effective life changes! With increased self-awareness, trusted knowledge, and the unleashing of a plan of action based on their personal goals, they achieve boldness and confidence to overcome and reclaim their victory!

Be sure to join my email group for a FREE eBook journal filled with easy yet effective tools that will help you focus on which areas of life to start walking out your faith! Plus, it includes a blank plan of action so you can start unleashing your purpose to make those transformations! Thank you and God bless!
Post 498 • IP   flag post
@CoachLPrice

Glad you are here.

I bring my faith into my coaching and philosophy of marketing as well. Marketing = evangelism of a different product/service.

I look forward to learning and interacting with you.
Post 499 • IP   flag post
Member StellaT private msg quote post Address this user
@CoachLPrice, welcome to the forum!

You have been sent the link to the private coach room.

We're happy to have you
Post 500 • IP   flag post
28670 500 25
destitute