BillBelew.com
BrainstormingContent MarketingGenerate Content IdeasInspirationMotivation

What 'other' talent do you wish you had?909

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Okay...so you can market. Or write. Or design. Or build. Or teach. Or organize. Or create. ....

But what can't you do? What talent do you wish you had that you don't have that could make you better at what you do?

In another thread I admitted to being a terrible judge of character in people.

I wish I weren't so gullible. I don't know what the talent opposite of that is.

How about you? What talent do you wish you have that you don't?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Even I wish I weren't so gullible. I wish to be more careful and able to tell people easily. I pray to Jesus for wisdom.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
EWSarah private msg quote post Address this user
I'd kill for more grace. Though not a talent I can literally trip over air so in my eyes this would be an awesome "talent" to have!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@EWSarah

Kill and grace in the same sentence. That's hard to do.

I'd settle for being able to hit my mouth every time I bring food in close. I can be such a slob. And I think I have hole that I haven't discovered.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
HAHA I have the same issue but it's usually with water, I have no clue how I end up with half of it NOT in my mouth and what ends up in my mouth I usually choke on.... Me = Lacking grace! LOL
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@EWSarah

I don't think it's the glass' fault in my case.

My mouth is just not in the right place.

Perhaps I should stop talking and flailing when I try to drink.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
LOL my mouth must be located in the wrong place too! I suggest sitting down and choose talking OR drinking - that's far too many things to be doing at one time!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
I care about people, I show charity, and compassion... but have a hard time with the listening component of being empathetic... why would someone come to me with their problems if they didn't need my involvement or intervention?(Rhetorical)
Post 8 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@lunar_ranger You can try to remember to zip your mouth. That is what my spiritual mentor shares. But people often say to me that they are happy to be heard. Because I am too quiet.

But because I am too quiet, some of my friends and dad told me to speak up. Now, I am learning to speak up.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@lunar_ranger

Most people are looking for listeners, not responders or action takers. Just an ear.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
25130 10 10
destitute