BillBelew.com
Content CreationContent MarketingGenerate Content Ideas

27 Tactics to Boost Blog Conversion Rates949

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
These guys in NYC often have something worthwhile to add to the discussion on how to do better content marketing.

At the heart of content marketing, of course, is getting eyeballs, then converting those eyeballs into action. From eyes to fingertips you might say.

These guys share 27 Tactics to Boost Blog Conversion Rates. And who doesn't want better conversion?

1. CTA in the top bar.
2. Slide-in CTA
3. Light box pop-up
4. CTA box at the end of each post
5. Compelling CTA in your conclusion
6. Keep reading ...
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

Excellent.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Don't you find it strange that they don't actually list content itself as a call to action ... and only at 19 mention hooking people in with more content.

I love CTA's but the focus should always be on content as that converts best of all ...
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
Right on @Steve! Content should be the inspiration behind those CTA's... answering the big WHY?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Content is what gets them there.

the CTA is the conversion step.

I think they are different elements of the process.

Market, grab, close.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Content itself converts ... nothing beats it as it builds authority ... and people just buy... those CTA, I use all of the time ... but content is and always will be the number one sales closer.

Last month, I opened up an online order process, so people could place orders directly with me... they would select which package they wanted, place the order, make payment, etc... all automated.

I had a countdown timer on it, to encourage orders ... and it worked, content brought them in, content sold them and the counter made them want it before it was gone ...
Post 6 • IP   flag post
29622 6 6
destitute