BillBelew.com
Content CreationInfographicsInspiration

How You're Killing Your Own Creativity InfoG997

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
An infographic that is part of a collection of Hubspots picks for the 10 Best Infographics of Brands.

How about you?

Do you have an infographic for your brand?

Here's a link to mine ... sort of.

Vertical style - Business Blogging Success by the Numbers

Tower Style - Business Blogging Success by the Numbers

My pick from Hubspot's top 10:

How You're Killing Your Own Creativity

Post 1 • IP   flag post
How about, Do Something, anything. Don't spend all your time reading infographics. 8-)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
I think a lot of people (myself included)fail to do at least one of three things: 1)Stop, 2)Think, 3)Act.

1)Stop: If you continue running the same course, how can you obtain perspective? You can put your life into auto-pilot and expect your thinking will bend or flex (unless something happens and you're forced to). Many people lack awareness and unconsciously live out their lives without much purpose.

2)Think: Assuming that you know yourself perfectly and holding onto to the belief that what you're doing is the right thing may stymie opportunities to grow, learn, and experience life. Thinking differently is the genesis of acting differently.

3)Act: Action often fails at the good intention stage. Having the courage to act in good conscience, with the right motivation, with purpose can open your life to new experiences and opportunities.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Some people don't thing for fear of what it is they might think.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew There are safe places in our minds, where everything is right- and nothing hangs behind.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Ha ha ha! I've been so lonely. I wish to have someone to talk to in person rather than alone. I stay up at night and now I try to sleep earlier.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Just started reading Brian Grazer's A Curious Mind - he's the producer behind blockbusters like "A Beautiful Mind," "Apollo 13" even Tv shows like 24.

I've always admired his diverse body of work and wondered what drives a mind like that. Now I have a much better idea -
CURIOSITY.

You can be sure I'll be writing about this on my blog.

But here's just a taste..

Grazer made it a point to meet with all kinds of folks just to have a conversation from his curiosity about them.

During the Rodney King riots he met with LA police chief Gates (the meeting had been scheduled months earlier) - by the end of the talk, Grazer felt he got a glimpse of what made the man tick.

All because he was curious.

Twenty year later, that curiosity paid off in helping him understand what drove Hoover in the Clint Eastwood award winner J Edgar.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Hope my curiosity pay off too.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
29425 8 8
destitute