BillBelew.com
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Lisa1016 private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew
Hi Bill...my webmaster wants to know if it is better to host our blog directly on our current website (lisaaclayton.com) or create another domain to host our blog? She feels we have so much on our website that our blog will get lost or overlooked. I haven't "officially" started to blog so we are open to any suggestions. Thanks!
Post 301 IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Lisa1016

By all means, keep it on your current website. No need to create another domain.
Post 302 IP   flag post
LanceMadden private msg quote post Address this user
.@Lisa1016

As Belew said, definitely on the same site. I would suggest using lisaaclayton.com/blog as the URL.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I would love to read a few articles!
Post 303 IP   flag post
Lisa1016 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @LanceMadden! I'm all set up with my URL (the exact one you suggested) and have a few former blog posts, all before I understood what a blog can do and how to do it. Now that I'm learning from Bill, I will be writing my blogs much differently.
Post 304 IP   flag post
bomber410 private msg quote post Address this user
I joined the Social Media Marketing Strategies and Networking meet up in Boston. This forum is associated with the meet up. So here I am.

Semi-retired marketer working freelance projects here on the north shore of Boston, I'm focused on digital marketing, content and communications, and social media.

I want to stay fresh, fill in my knowledge gaps by listening to smart people, and maybe, just maybe, I may have something to offer to others.
Post 305 IP   flag post

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@bomber410

Welcome. Smart people are those who realize they can learn from one another.

Glad you are here.
Post 306 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Lisa1016

Welcome, Lisa, nice website. Weebly makes it easy but you may find it difficult to change in the future. All the best with your enterprise!
Post 307 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@bomber410

Welcome! You've come to the right place.
Post 308 IP   flag post
JeanetteSHall private msg quote post Address this user
I joined because I read a post on Janice Wald's web site: mostly blogging She rarely gives bad advice, So I decided to give this site a try!

Am a former network engineer many profitable years, until multiple sclerosis took away my ability to walk. Wheelchairs do not fit well in most wiring closets! So had to find a new career.

So I fell back on my first love of writing. Have published two short books and I blog to let off stress and meet new people!

Live with my husband (married way back in 1995 (day after I graduated from college) and one demon of a cat. (It likes to bite) Currently my husband is his favorite chew toy! Dash (the cat) finally figured out if he bit me I'd knock him off my recliner!
Post 309 IP   flag post
Cathyglan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi- I'm Catherine Lanser
I came upon the recommendation for this site on Janice Wald's website too.

I started my blog and website as I'm working to build my platform as I search for a home for my memoir about how I found my place in my large family told through the lens of my brain tumor and my dad's stroke.

I'm here to learn tips from other users.

My blog is: www.catherinelanser/blog and my Twitter is @catherinelanser
Post 310 IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to you both!

@JeanetteSHall @Cathyglan

I am not familiar with Janice Wald, but her site sounds amazing.

Sadly, this forum might be closing soon, but I'd love to connect with you both and continue these conversations further. As an author and a blogger, and an editor for a magazine for authors I think we have a lot to learn from each other.

@JeanetteSHall my cat bites me, apparently it is a sign of affection, painful, painful affection!

@Cathyglan your blog sounds amazing!

If you'd like to keep in contact my Twitter handle is @susandayauthor - just drop me a line.
Post 311 IP   flag post
kanmaster private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Bill,

I just joined and am grateful to have found such a community. I really enjoy your articles. Looking forward to learning more from you.

I have a niche site that I have been working on for the last few months and it's starting to get a little traffic now.

DIY Smart Home Guide

Regards,
Kevin
Post 312 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
@@JeanetteSHall @Cathyglan @@Belew @SusanDay @bomber410

All: I am re-re introducing myself, @GeriSpieler...I was on the old forum.

Investigative reporter for TruthDig.com, blogger, editor, author. Always looking for new information
from experts online.
Post 313 IP   flag post
30402 313 13
destitute